The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Indiana eSmokers/Vapers

Discussion in 'US E-Smokers' started by LaceyUnderall, Apr 29, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ndfourleafclover

ndfourleafclover Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    I just started a social group for Hoosier Vapers. If you live in Indiana or visit frequently please join it.

Lets get a meeting planned.

2. The Big Chief

The Big Chief Moved On ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    In Anderson here..hopefully back to Lafayette soon. ;)

3. thejager

thejager Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I live in Indy. Tell me what i need to do and i will do it. PM me

Also, if there is ever a Vape meetup, let me know. I am all alone in my vaping. :(

Aaron

4. QusieQ

QusieQ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
  5. Brew1961

Brew1961 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 16, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    I'm in Noblesville and am a 15-month convert. I already posted in another thread that I'm going to work with Mike Cline @ the Indy Vapor shop to do some kind of meet this spring. I live close to Morse reservoir and we have a couple good venues with enough space for alot of folks. I need to confirm but Lake House Tavern has plenty of space and good food/drink. It is sports bar oriented with pool tables as well. I just need to confirm that the owner would like to have our business for a meet. I was thinking about a day time event on a Saturday in late March or early April. The date is still an unknown until I can confirm the venue. Brew

6. thejager

thejager Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Im probably in...sometimes my weekends get full, but the earlier i know the day the better i can work around it

7. Brew1961

Brew1961 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 16, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Well I spoke to Mike @ the Indy Vapor Shop and some issues have arisen that may keep this from happening until a bit later in the year. I've already spoken to the owner of the Lake House Tavern and she's a go whenever I get this together. I'm really trying to get a number of vendors interested so making this happen in April was already a stretch. This will happen but it may need to be after the 500. I'll keep everyone informed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.