Indulgence 510 end

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskarpus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Manhattan Upper West Side

We understand that even Customer Support staff has to have time off sometimes, --
for sleep, and other important things --

LIKE ME --:shock: :w00t: :angel:

and with the holiday weekend in the USA,
and the time zones differences you have to deal with,

sometimes we forget that when we send email --
it is a good and reasonable hour for us in our warm cosy home,
but halfway across the world it may be the middle of the night.

So we all try to be understanding of the time zones we are dealing with ------ Yes -- :) :vapor: :vapor:

vampire.jpg

I thought you were a vampiress

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
@jimfixit

Sorry if it seems like bad service to you, but after the warranty is elapsed and sending one part to another country this small compared to the cost is out of my shipping restriction. This is why I suggested that I can give one for free to you if and when you placed another order with eastmall.

This way, everyone wins. :)

rick

Well holiday or not I got my reply and they wont send a new one untill I order from them again !!! So to get a complete working Indulgence I have paid the original cost plus pp plus at least $45 plus shipping ???

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Well holiday or not I got my reply and they wont send a new one untill I order from them again !!! So to get a complete working Indulgence I have paid the original cost plus pp plus at least $45 plus shipping ???

Hiya jimfixit

I am sorry that your 510 adapter has stopped working,

but after the warranty has elapsed,
I think the offer of a free replacement with your next order is quite reasonable.

and let us not get carried away here, Jim,
you paid the original cost plus 15.00 shipping
any other cost was for other products I think............

may I kindly suggest a quickfix,--

if you will not be making another order to get your free one as offered , perhaps you could purchase --
an adapter which will convert from any of the other adapters
to 510 -- this would enable the 510 use again for you.

I hope this helps, :)

vapboy

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
sun burnt o z land
@jimfixit

Sorry if it seems like bad service to you, but after the warranty is elapsed and sending one part to another country this small compared to the cost is out of my shipping restriction. This is why I suggested that I can give one for free to you if and when you placed another order with eastmall.

This way, everyone wins. :)

rick

and hey you always need more attys and juices anyway win win just remember to email mud about it:toast:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
and hey you always need more attys and juices anyway win win just remember to email mud about it:toast:

yes, Jim, if you email Mud, before you order, he can add the free adapter to your order in the comments in your account,

this way he can make sure it gets included with the order. :)

Thanks for this vapboy,
a very important suggestion -------
:)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Jim, can you post a picture of this adapter for me showing me the inner threads and the flat part inside.?? ( a close up pic ) detailed and the bottom side as well.??

Thanks Matt,

I am so proud of our members here,

they all try to help others

they are all generous with their knowledge and offer it freely and generously, ----- :)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Always Di, I support Eastmall fully and would help anyone that has a problem always, only becuse your such a sexy Rep though, hehehehe, and David is just a super guy.!!

hahahahaha,

we love our customers, and I love this forum, and its members,

sooooooooooooo, when I get all old and decrepid,
you wont think like that ---- hahaha :(
Old Di, with grey hair and baggy Granny bloomers -- 8-o

BUT WAIT ----

you will be old and decrepid too --
:blink: :blink: :blink:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Di,

Stick out your hand like your gonna shake hands with someone but spread your fingers as far apart as you can. your thumb sticking staight up in the air. The thumb this is a man in his 20's, the index finger is the man in his 30's, the middle finger is in his 40's, the next finger the man in his 50's and the pinky is when he reaches his 60's, hehaha

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Di,

Stick out your hand like your gonna shake hands with someone but spread your fingers as far apart as you can. your thumb sticking staight up in the air. The thumb this is a man in his 20's, the index finger is the man in his 30's, the middle finger is in his 40's, the next finger the man in his 50's and the pinky is when he reaches his 60's, hehaha

is thats why older men like the color purple ?????????????
:blush: :)

oh, and older women too, I guess, - hahahahaha :blush: :blink:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
That little dam blue pill has changed everything as far as that hand works now, even a 60yr old pinky can stand up like a 20yr old thumb. moral of the story; older men can now stay in the game and look more distinguished as well ;-)

ooooooooooooooooh, that lil touch of grey

I looooooooooove distinguished looking men, :)

and yes, I agree,
Charlie Chaplin fathered a child at 68 years of age,
and the lil pill hadn't been invented back then !!!!!!!!!

that's stamina !!!! :)

jimfixit

Apr 26, 2010
nottignham uk
wow hang on I am not having a dig at anyone here or knocking the indulgence its a wonderful bit of kit. was just saying that in therory to get a fully working indulgence i will have paid the original price plus i now have to make another order to get a replacment. its fine am more than happy with the other ends and the op was just to see if there was anywere i could by a 510 end from or any known fixes. Would like to thank everyone who has offered help it was greatly acepted but ho hum ill get me coat

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
wow hang on I am not having a dig at anyone here or knocking the indulgence its a wonderful bit of kit. was just saying that in therory to get a fully working indulgence i will have paid the original price plus i now have to make another order to get a replacment. its fine am more than happy with the other ends and the op was just to see if there was anywere i could by a 510 end from or any known fixes. Would like to thank everyone who has offered help it was greatly acepted but ho hum ill get me coat

No, is OK, Jim,
stay and play -------:)

you leave that coat right there on the hook, ---- :) :vapor:

in answer to your question,

at this time the adapters are not available as a separate item,
they will be soon, so you may be able to purchase a set of adapters with end cap in the near future.

The help offered was - as always,
a gift offered from our lovely members..........

if you can't wait for the adapter sets to be in stock,

please try an adapter for one of the other connectors,
maybe an 801 to 510, -- or 901 to 510,
any of them will work, I have tried them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread