Status
Not open for further replies.

QBass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
spooning the Trinity River in Texas
I noticed when the site came back up a bit ago that the v2 Indulgence items are gone and have been replaced with a v3 "Indulgence". It appears the v3 is not modular in any way with it's all-in-one single 510 connection and built-in battery cup. Are the passthroughs and other parts not available for the v2 any more? I'd really like to get a v2 passthrough...

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I noticed when the site came back up a bit ago that the v2 Indulgence items are gone and have been replaced with a v3 "Indulgence". It appears the v3 is not modular in any way with it's all-in-one single 510 connection and built-in battery cup. Are the passthroughs and other parts not available for the v2 any more? I'd really like to get a v2 passthrough...

Yes,
from what I see on the web shop, and what I can gather--

the Ver2 is all finished,
this Ver3 is the new improved model now ---------

and only does the 510 atty--

HOWEVER ------

a clever lil person,
could get the set of adapters
and use them and thereby utilize all attys with the ver3 also .

just my thought --------

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Sorry about that Di :blush:. I thought about it later but it was too late to edit my post. I know I broke forum etiquette.

you are fine, please don't worry --

when it is in the right spirit, and given to help I do overlook,
and you are all usually so helpful to other members and not doing deliberate spamming -

thankyou for the kind thoughts,

now find me some crazy lol kats - I miss them !!! hahahahah

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net

Thanks for your post , yes, V2 is replaced with v3, as V3 is much better in our idea, it could use 3.7V, 5V, 6V,7.4V all in one, and quality is much more stable than V2, as the passthrough you mentioned, we may give it a try when it is ready, we will let you know, thank you for your support as always

Kind regards
David Yang

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
For anyone looking for Indulgence v2 parts - I have a bunch of spare v2 stuff here from when I was the USA return center for North American returns and replacements (before I was assigned to create the new website and had TIME to handle returns, that is :p)

Of course, all of these items are still technically property of Eastmall, even though I've never been asked to send them back. I don't think David would have any problem with me selling it all off as long as I give him a cut of the deal :D

I've got everything except chargers, but the universal charger on the website and with the v3 kit is the same anyway.

Here's what I have (all brand new, I have additional stock of some used stuff around too, including a charger):

• 14 x 510 Caps
  • 14 x 401 Caps
  • 15 x 901/DPv9/KR808D-1 Caps
  • 19 x 801 Caps
  • 8 x Switches
  • 3 x Passthroughs (with USB cable)
  • 5 x 18650 Batteries (long, 3,000 mAh, 3.7v)
  • 8 x 18350 Batteries (short, 900 mAh, 3.7v)
  • 1 x 16340 Battery (short, 1,000 mAh, 3.2v, used for 6v) - 1 new, I have a few more slightly used
  • 5 x Extended Cups
  • (I know I have standard cups somewhere, but misplaced them for the moment)

Of course, I'd have to ask David if it's ok for me to sell these, and we'd have to figure out shipping, but if you're interested you can send me a PM on here, or leave a post in this thread.

I've also got a bunch of Riva 750 mAh stuff, mostly batteries (like 20 black ones, a few titanium, and a few pink), mostly 510 but some 901 as well. Got the cones too. I also have 10 boxes of 25 510 HV atties. Also a couple of 510 PCCs (2 black, one silver), a ton of 510 cartridges (too many to count), and 4 standard 510 batteries. Some miscellaneous stuff too, like a few random boxes of unused 801 and 901 atomizers, 801 LRs, 510 cartomizers, etc. Let me know what you want and I'll see if I've got it (my massive collection of 510 LR's are MINE! hahaha).

Again, I can't agree to anything unless David doesn't have other plans for this stuff, but it's all been sitting here in my desk drawers for like a year, so it'll probably be fine, but I need to ask first!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread