Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Imagine if we all tripped balls together. ....
2vdjqye.jpg
"I didn't have the heart to warn him about the bats. He'll find out soon enough." HST
from memory, how close was that?

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
What a bunch of alkys.

28 years sober on 4/13/16 :)

I have to drive to Central Service to buy my own chip.
Coffee maker, gear getter and head bottle washer at my regular Wednesday night meeting.

EDIT to add link to appendix II quote - Favorite Famous Quotes - Chevy HHR Network

Last edited:

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
OK, I see now. It's a 20A battery, but Mooch tested it and found it to be a 25A, and since he got the batteries from Origin, they also post it as a 25. Gotcha.
They actually advertise them as tested by Mooch :)

DagMatt

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
Denver, CO
What a bunch of alkys.

28 years sober on 4/13/16 :)

I have to drive to Central Service to buy my own chip.
Coffee maker, gear getter and head bottle washer at my regular Wednesday night meeting.

EDIT to add link to appendix II quote - Favorite Famous Quotes - Chevy HHR Network

That's actually my favorite part of the whole book. :)

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
They actually advertise them as tested by Mooch :)
That's how I knew he tested them. It was Mooch's blog where I saw that they supplied the batteries for testing. It's good enough for me that Mooch rates them at 25A continuous. I believe I'll pick up some on my next battery run.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
I have heard a viscous rumor they got a new "stealth" mode in the last software upgrade, so they can be here without letting it be known. How true this is, I do not know. Or care, since I am not usually up to anything they don't like. Usually, anyway. Although I did have R1delete two of my posts this morning as off topic, which they definitely were. I agree, they don't seem to be as prevalent as they used to be.

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego
Same with my MT. And I have the Alleria coming today, in fact, might be there now, but I don't think I'm going to be able to build it today. Wifey is home sick.

Tell your wife I said I hope she feels better! BTW! I don't like you very much anymore! Especially if you got a black Alleria! I want one but I don't want to be let down after Boreas! Gotta let us know if it's worth it buddy!:headbang:

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Tell your wife I said I hope she feels better! BTW! I don't like you very much anymore! Especially if you got a black Alleria! I want one but I don't want to be let down after Boreas! Gotta let us know if it's worth it buddy!:headbang:
It is a black Alleria. Hope to have it up and running maybe tomorrow. And, thanks, I'll tell her [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread