Indulgence Mt-Rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

arh32

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Destin FL
just got through building and testing my mt ......
OMG!!!!!!!! this thing is awesome!!!
24ga nich80.... 2.5mm ...7 wraps spaced...... .22ohms
i used rayon and trimmed the tails wet even with the bottom of the juice well...
didnt like all the stuffing that all the reviewers do....wanted the strands as straight as possible
chainvaped up to 120 watts with no dryhits....not even a hint of a dryhit
side by side with the zephyrus...same juice....flavor on the mt is better
im telling you....
ive got the aromamizer and the crius shipped on the way
and i dont think they are going to be quite as good unless i drill the juice holes
im liking this better than alot of my drippers
Because I am so OCD i wanted to try your way. You are a genus my friend!!!! I am now wicking from 3 wick holes and can chain vape all i want. I also have some ramie on the way.....herd it and rayon wick much faster than cotton. Anyway thanks for a great new way to wick this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
So, my first build that I put up pics for a couple pages ago was dual 24, 2.8id @.36.
It was a little slow on ramp up so I just put in dual 26, 2.8id @ .51. Gawd damn! I love it. This will be my go to build from now on. I run it on an IPV D2 @ 41W and it's so nice! Crazy vapor and flavor to write home about. LOVE THIS BEAST!

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Now, I am not a cloud chaser at all. Love flavor. I had to capture a pic. This is with 50/50 juice.

25t80aw.jpg

arh32

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Destin FL
So, my first build that I put up pics for a couple pages ago was dual 24, 2.8id @.36.
It was a little slow on ramp up so I just put in dual 26, 2.8id @ .51. Gawd damn! I love it. This will be my go to build from now on. I run it on an IPV D2 @ 41W and it's so nice! Crazy vapor and flavor to write home about. LOVE THIS BEAST!
How many wraps with the 26ga? I am going to it next.

brianc11111

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
cincinnati
Because I am so OCD i wanted to try your way. You are a genus my friend!!!! I am now wicking from 3 wick holes and can chain vape all i want. I also have some ramie on the way.....herd it and rayon wick much faster than cotton. Anyway thanks for a great new way to wick this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

you are very welcome my friend!!

Reactions: MMW

Bman123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2014
Akron Ohio
So I just re wicked even tho I didn't need too. I used native wicks cotton this time and ugh, I cannot stand this stuff. Pretty mad I wasted $5 on a roll of it. I highly prefer cotton balls to it.

The flavor just isn't there and the hit itself seems more airy and less dense then the cotton balls. I can also hear the coils sizzle way more then before.

I'll finish this tank then re wick it with a cotton ball. This stuff wicks like a dream but something ain't right with the way it hits. The airflow isn't restricted in any way either

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

brianc11111

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
cincinnati
@brianc11111 I also make sure the wicks are wet when positioning them in the huge channels. Allows you to shape them nicely. Also wanted to mention that I could have left my other build in there for a long time. The only reason I rebuilt was to use 26g.

i also trimmed and positioned the wick while wet..
whether cotton or rayon is used, i felt a more exact trim can be obtained that way.
let me know how the 26ga holds up....
i like the quick ramp up time, but i also like the volume larger ga wire can give

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego
WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOO! Coiled my first successful nickel build this morning and all I can say is MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NNNNNIIIIICCCCKKKKEEEELLLL! No drips no runs no errors! Warmth Flavor OMG! Dual coil 8 wraps (spaced), 28g (might as well be actual spider silk=p), 3mm ID. OHMs out at .09 on my IPV4s 40 joules 450deg airflow mostly closed! This tank is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego
I don't know how people can do these dual coil nickel builds and run them on anything, even a dna200. I have to make like 15 wraps on each coil to get something above a decent resistance, but it usually doesn't fit on the deck.
What kind of resistance are you looking for? What I usually shoot for is around .05OHMs to .09OHMS. On my Mutation V4 this equals 12 spaced wraps of 26g on a 3mm dia.. On this tank I used 8 spaced wraps 28g on the same dia.. Remember this is not Kanthal. Most brands of prebuilt coils come with a max of .15OHMs and a min. of .05OHMs. When I first started researching Nickel low OHMs like that kinda scared the poop out of me but I had confidence in my device and the research I'd done so I went for it. Only done 1 Kanthal build since! Just keep trying it's worth it! If I can figure it out almost anyone can.

Reactions: MMW

Rompido

Oct 14, 2015
South Florida
Ok long post inc..........first of all if I had to choose. I would pick direct to lung, massive flavor, clouds, max VG, drip all day, airflow for days, sub 0.5 ohms , 60-150 watts, 1 or 0 mg nicotine, and I hate TC builds performance . so now you guys my style now i can pose the question. I have not touched my velocity RDA or my Mutation x v4 RDA, since I have picked up the aromroizer RDTA by Steam Crave. I can chain vape max VG (90+%) juice, at 100+ watts, at 0.5 ohms or less. I normally just hang around 60-80 watts .2 or. 3 with max VG. (Anything lower than 70% VG makes me wanna gag)
Ok..... question. knowing the type of vapeman I am. Can this RTA keep up to my demands? I would be way more specific but I would offend someone. just make sure you understand which type of vaporman I am. If you are mainly high PG or MTL person obviously we are in different categories.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bman123

Bman123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2014
Akron Ohio
Ok long post inc..........first of all if I had to choose. I would pick direct to lung, massive flavor, clouds, max VG, drip all day, airflow for days, sub 0.5 ohms , 60-150 watts, 1 or 0 mg nicotine. so now you guys my style now i can pose the question. I have not touched my velocity RDA or my Mutation x v4 RDA, since I have picked up the aromroizer RDTA by Steam Crave. I can chain vape max VG (90+%) juice, at 100+ watts, at 0.5 ohms or less. I normally just hang around 60-80 watts .2 or. 3 with max VG. (Anything lower than 70% VG makes me wanna gag)
Ok..... question. knowing the type of vapeman I am. Can this RTA keep up to my demands? I would be way more specific but I would offend someone. just make sure you understand which type of vaporman I am. If you are mainly high PG or MTL person obviously we are in different categories.
I had a aromamizer and sold it 2 hours after getting this tank
I Vape at 100+ watts all day long with this

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread