Status
Not open for further replies.

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone know where to get a large plastic storage box/crate? I need something that will hold at least 30-40 18650s, 3-4 26650s, and 4-6 18350s. Doesn't need to be waterproof or anything
special, I just need it to get more organized!

I got one that *almost* fits this bill, about a year ago, from (slow)fasttech. But my battery
collection has grown a helluvalot lately.

Reactions: kushpancake

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
MTM Company Shotshell Case, Wild Camo - Walmart.com

k2-_80e9be13-a41e-4cfe-b053-afa17efc3f3f.v1.jpg-a58f54ef7c9bc771d5889ad5932ee23a5415f504-optim-450x450.jpg

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
4bf13e47f5bc6a86e8f94f7f78bfa4cc.jpg

I am such a happy camper now! I'm finally part of the club!!! Where's a good place to find those 510 replacement pieces?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Welcome to the club. Fat Daddy Vapes or Varitube for the connectors.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Lmk when you get it done. That is not among my skills :)
I'm trying to mod the firmware myself. Really want to figure out the splash screen

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

kushpancake

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2015
LA
stephen-daniels.com
Lmk when you get it done. That is not among my skills :)

Ive been trying to, but since I use os x everything needs to be done using terminal (linux based command-type stuff) and honestly i'm trying to learn as i go. i have never used Brew before and all this is sorta confusing :/
If anybody knows anything about this please feel free to chime in

Reactions: suprtrkr

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
I want one of Roxy's Boreas tanks real bad. I want to support a fellow vaper who's having a go at creating
a product that really IS "by vapers, for vapers."

Too bad I'm on a fixed income that has recently been decimated by a raft of unexpected medical bills.
But hey, if everything they are telling me pans out, I won't be around much longer to friggin' worry about it!

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I want one of Roxy's Boreas tanks real bad. I want to support a fellow vaper who's having a go at creating

Too bad I'm on a fixed income that has recently been decimated by a raft of unexpected medical bills.
But hey, if everything they are telling me pans out, I won't be around much longer to friggin' worry about it!
Hope you're around to enjoy this tank and many more to come!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio

I sure hope we get to keep you around ((hugs)).

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
Oh, I'd like to be. But on top of all the gastric problems I've got (I have no stomach, it was removed about 4 years ago due to a cancer-like illness called Menetrier's Disease) and the subsequent surgeries to repair multiple gut hernias and tears, now my kidneys are rapidly weakening. I deal with kidney stones ALL the time, but only recently has the doctor said that it looked like my kidneys were.....deteriorating.....

Sorry. I'm in a pretty foul mood and shouldn't rant, but I couldn't help myself. I'm trying to appear to be "strong and hopeful" for my family but that is wearing me pretty thin itself.....
Sorry gang.

Hope you're around to enjoy this tank and many more to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread