info overload please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregg perrelli

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
landing nj
yesterday i orderd my first starter kit and may have jumped in with out enof info. i found this sight an hour after i places my order and now im having seckond thoughts about my choice. i orderd the
"Electronic Cigarette NEW!!! 3.0 gold EDITION smoking everywhere."
from ammizon

now that i have watched spikies vidio i want to order extra batteries and atomizers and cant find any that go with that model

any sugestions?
is there any standerdization?
witch sight is the best to get quality parts at a good price?
ive been reading for hours and am more confusied than when i started
any help would be great

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Most of the folks around here would try and steer you away from using a smoking anywhere device. Those are generally overpriced. I can't speak on the quality of the product.

The Joye 510 and DSE801 are both tried and true products that many people have experience with and the parts are readily available from many internet suppliers.

I don't know if your order from smoking anywhere has already shipped, but if it's not too late, I would encourage you to look into some of the internet suppliers that advertise here.

My personal preference is JantyUSA, mainly because the warranty is excellent, and their customer service is great. Their brand of the Joye 510 is the Janty Dura-C, and their DSE801 is the Janty Kissbox.

Best of luck :)

Trypwyr

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Boise, Idaho
I think most buy a starter kit with at least two batteries and two atomizers as they do not want to get stuck with a vaporizer they can't use if a part dies. In your case, you will have your Smoking Anywhere device, so I would suggest picking up a 510 atty and battery. You should be able to get one of each, along with a USB charger, pretty cheap.

However, it is much more cost effective to get a starter kit, say $46 at rockymountainvapor.com.

All that said, and maybe some others can answer this for you, aren't the SA devices somewhat cross-compatible with the 510? This might help you break into the 510 world without having to spend too much...

Good luck and welcome to this brave new world!

Tryp

framitz

Moved On
May 24, 2009
RSM, CA
yesterday i orderd my first starter kit and may have jumped in with out enof info. i found this sight an hour after i places my order and now im having seckond thoughts about my choice. i orderd the
"Electronic Cigarette NEW!!! 3.0 gold EDITION smoking everywhere."
from ammizon

now that i have watched spikies vidio i want to order extra batteries and atomizers and cant find any that go with that model

any sugestions?
is there any standerdization?
witch sight is the best to get quality parts at a good price?
ive been reading for hours and am more confusied than when i started
any help would be great
The parts you need are for the model 4081 super mini. If you look for that model you should find what you need.

It is also known as Njoy Npro, Smoking Everywhere Gold, & Cloud9 E-cigarette. Hopefully this will help locate parts.

It is a good e-cig with a bad reputation because of the rip-off prices at the malls. I paid $80 on line and now see the prices as low as $50.

I own 3 or 4 other models and the SE-gold still compares well, I like it.

Most folks that bad mouth it have never tried it IMHO.

Last edited:

billo

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Wesley Chapel, FL
I, too, didn't know anything and started with one of those from Amazon. It was OK, but you have to realize that the cartridges will only last a few hours each, so you must
get some juice quickly. Also, their little cigarettes are hard to draw on, have a terrible
battery life and other problems. Also, you usually only get one battery so you're stuck
for the hours it takes the battery to charge. I almost gave up on Vaping when I tried the Amazon because I thought you had no choice but to use those expensive cartridges.
But almost everyone refills the cartridges themselves with "juice." Can cost less than
$1 a day that way !

I would try the one you get from Amazon. If you like it at all, then retire it and get either an 801 or 510. The 801 is bigger than a regular cigarette, but lasts longer.
The 510 is smaller and preferred by some.

The best deal on an 801 kit is from Ruyan direct....$28. Even though shipping is $15 it's
still less expensive then most places in the USA and it arrives in 6 to 9 days.

Your atomizer will only last a few weeks , probably, so also get several extra atomizers.
Again, at around $5, Ruyan is very cheap. I'd also get an extra battery.

Then , you'll need juice. I have not found a good flavor yet (6 weeks), but Ryans 30ml
of coffee flavor is only $9.50 or so, compared to $15 to $30 elsewhere. And it's OK.

Good luck.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
thanks every one from the info you gave me i managed to get what i was looking for. and i think the 801 will be my next choice.
how can i get one of those nifty days vaping thing at the botom of my posts

Gregg;

Your SE Gold is a RN4081. Parts & supplies are fairly inexpensive, and oversize cartridges are now available for it. You can get all the information you need in the 4081 Forum.

RN 4081 *Super Mini* - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread