Status
Not open for further replies.

farmer_bric

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Maberly, ON
Just got my iClear30, filled it up with Tribeca at 8.5 watts on my vamo, and have experienced vapor heaven :)

I feel like a video reviewer, in that there are clouds of vapour around me and I am waving my hands to dissipate it :D Haven't had enough time with it to really analyze it's long term behaviour, but my-oh-my is the initial impression out of this world!!! I was going to start playing around with my Aga-t genesis today, but I think I'll put it off for awhile, as this is just too good to put down.

My standard device is a ViVi Nova, but this beats it hands down. The flavour is as good as the Nova, but the amount of vapour and vaping experience is much better. As I said, don't know how it's going to be long term, but I'm going to give it a try :)

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
My standard device is a ViVi Nova, but this beats it hands down. The flavour is as good as the Nova, but the amount of vapour and vaping experience is much better. As I said, don't know how it's going to be long term, but I'm going to give it a try :)

I agree. Been vaping on the iClear 30 for a couple of days. Much much better than a Vivi Nova.
BUT ... just got my ProTank in today. Loving it. Going to pass the iClear on down to my kids.

farmer_bric

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Maberly, ON
I agree. Been vaping on the iClear 30 for a couple of days. Much much better than a Vivi Nova.
BUT ... just got my ProTank in today. Loving it. Going to pass the iClear on down to my kids.

HMMMMM this sounds like I've got to try the ProTank :) Commmmon Adam, get it in stock :D

farmer_bric

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Maberly, ON
Day 3 and I'm still amazed ... and still chain vaping :)

The flavour is starting to mute a bit though, but after 3 days of constant use it is probably expected. Will have to watch some youtube reviews and see if anyone has cleaned them yet. Used to rinsing and then dry burning ViVi Nova heads, and maybe this is very similar.

Any idea when you are getting replacement heads mopar?

Last edited:

farmer_bric

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Maberly, ON
Thanks NofA. I did as you suggested, and it is back to normal - lots of vapour and lots of flavour :)

Really couldn't see the bottom coil when I dry burned it, but I assumed it would be similar to the top coil.

Once mopar gets in replacement heads ...hint, hint ...I will try Rawr's truth serum in it. My experience on other devices has been that the truth serum doesn't seem to clog up coils at all, so I should get a lot more vaping from this, before cleaning, than I got with the Tribeca. For the first 3 days before the coil got gummed up, this has been the best vape I have ever had :)

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon
Thanks NofA. I did as you suggested, and it is back to normal - lots of vapour and lots of flavour :)

Really couldn't see the bottom coil when I dry burned it, but I assumed it would be similar to the top coil.

Once mopar gets in replacement heads ...hint, hint ...I will try Rawr's truth serum in it. My experience on other devices has been that the truth serum doesn't seem to clog up coils at all, so I should get a lot more vaping from this, before cleaning, than I got with the Tribeca. For the first 3 days before the coil got gummed up, this has been the best vape I have ever had :)

Awesome. You are the first person that has ever taken e-cig advice from me. Everyone else thinks they are smarter than I am lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread