The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

initail iClear 30 impression

Discussion in 'CanVape' started by farmer_bric, Apr 4, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. farmer_bric

farmer_bric Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 24, 2011
    Maberly, ON
    Just got my iClear30, filled it up with Tribeca at 8.5 watts on my vamo, and have experienced vapor heaven :)

I feel like a video reviewer, in that there are clouds of vapour around me and I am waving my hands to dissipate it :D Haven't had enough time with it to really analyze it's long term behaviour, but my-oh-my is the initial impression out of this world!!! I was going to start playing around with my Aga-t genesis today, but I think I'll put it off for awhile, as this is just too good to put down.

My standard device is a ViVi Nova, but this beats it hands down. The flavour is as good as the Nova, but the amount of vapour and vaping experience is much better. As I said, don't know how it's going to be long term, but I'm going to give it a try :)

2. dale1962

dale1962 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2009
    Charlotte,NC
    I just got some i30's and agree also got some i16's,these heads are interchangeable aren't they?

3. lamarrk

lamarrk ECF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

I agree. Been vaping on the iClear 30 for a couple of days. Much much better than a Vivi Nova.
    BUT ... just got my ProTank in today. Loving it. Going to pass the iClear on down to my kids.

4. farmer_bric

Supporting member
    Dec 24, 2011
    Maberly, ON
    HMMMMM this sounds like I've got to try the ProTank :) Commmmon Adam, get it in stock :D

5. SoUnique

SoUnique Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2012
    Onatrio, Can.
    I gotta try both. Damn I have an itchy trigger finger. This is the most frustrating time of the year. Trying to be patient, waiting for all the stuff I need to try to be is stock.

6. VIPOD

VIPOD Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2010
    NB,Canada
    That's what I'm waiting for before I make my order...the pro-tank w/look sweet on my new mechanical DrawTube that's getting fitted for clothes as we speak.

7. mopar

mopar Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Tribecca in the iClear is da best.

Protank will be here next week going to have a 2 day special on it :)
    That I'm only gonna post of ECF :p

8. farmer_bric

Supporting member
    Dec 24, 2011
    Maberly, ON
    Day 2, and it is still vapingl like a champ :) I must admit though, I'm going through juice like no tomorrow - I guess there is no free lunch :D

9. northofamerica

northofamerica Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2012
    Saskatoon
    Day one. Tastes like skunk and burning paper. Mmmm
    Box smells like cat pee / China! MMmm

edit: I made my smoking fiancée vape it and she tastes plastic and muted flavour. Guess it ain't just my taste buds.

10. farmer_bric

Supporting member
    Dec 24, 2011
    Maberly, ON
    Day 3 and I'm still amazed ... and still chain vaping :)

The flavour is starting to mute a bit though, but after 3 days of constant use it is probably expected. Will have to watch some youtube reviews and see if anyone has cleaned them yet. Used to rinsing and then dry burning ViVi Nova heads, and maybe this is very similar.

Any idea when you are getting replacement heads mopar?

11. northofamerica

Feb 5, 2012
    Saskatoon
    Day 3:
    I have cleaned and dry burned mine twice in the past 3 days just like I would with a vivi nova. A bit more th, flavour still muted, and tons of vapour from the beginning. It just tastes funky to me.

12. farmer_bric

Supporting member
    Dec 24, 2011
    Maberly, ON
    Thanks NofA. I did as you suggested, and it is back to normal - lots of vapour and lots of flavour :)

Really couldn't see the bottom coil when I dry burned it, but I assumed it would be similar to the top coil.

Once mopar gets in replacement heads ...hint, hint ...I will try Rawr's truth serum in it. My experience on other devices has been that the truth serum doesn't seem to clog up coils at all, so I should get a lot more vaping from this, before cleaning, than I got with the Tribeca. For the first 3 days before the coil got gummed up, this has been the best vape I have ever had :)

13. northofamerica

Feb 5, 2012
    Saskatoon
    Awesome. You are the first person that has ever taken e-cig advice from me. Everyone else thinks they are smarter than I am lol

14. mopar

mopar Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    We have lots of replacement coils coming :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.