First ever mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
I just got my SS vamo in the mail today and as a long time ego twist user, this thing is amazing. The power is fantastic, variable wattage is the cats meow and the quality of the construction is pretty impressive. This puppy is one solid device. I'm going to have to switch vaping hands every now and then to ensure proper muscle development from lifting this thing - it weighs a ton.

This isn't something I'd carry around with me everywhere I go, but will remain my at-home device. Other than having to use an adapter for my kanger t3s, this thing is absolutely everything I hoped for.

Thanks canvape!

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
A PV that responds with excellent functionality, with a no frills approach. Any type of resistance, and the thing kicks out vapor.

The only additional issue would be the texture of the device, it's way to slippery. I plan on either making a wrap or having one made.

The Vamo needs a makeover on the outside, but on the inside....very hot!:evil:

encee_rz

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Why stop at 6k? Just keep adding tubes from other vamos, make that shizz a walking stick

20130119_112745.jpg

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
A PV that responds with excellent functionality, with a no frills approach. Any type of resistance, and the thing kicks out vapor.

The only additional issue would be the texture of the device, it's way to slippery. I plan on either making a wrap or having one made.

The Vamo needs a makeover on the outside, but on the inside....very hot!:evil:

I actually don't mind the SS finish, but a wrap would be pretty cool. Are there any places that sell vinyl wraps for vamos?

Edit: Nevermind, I answered my own question. lol. http://jwraps.com/vamo.html

Last edited:

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
I actually don't mind the SS finish, but a wrap would be pretty cool. Are there any places that sell vinyl wraps for vamos?

Edit: Nevermind, I answered my own question. lol. vamo

I've got these folks working on my Vamo & eVic: Vapor Skinz

Very good pre-order service so far, hoping to get it done soon.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Well, I did get a shipping notification from vaporskinz yesterday, so it's shipped! Now, the other good part, it's only $3 for shipping up to Canada. Well worth it I hope, considering there is some protection for the mods, and more importantly for me, some grip and warmth.

They do have a very nice generic line of products, I didn't opt for the carbon fiber, but it does look sweet on the eVic or Vamo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread