Initial thoughts on the Vladdin RE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladdinvapor_Alisa

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I’ve had one for a couple of weeks. I’m surprised to hear that others are getting great flavor with theirs. From day one I’ve tried several different flavors and they’re all flat and I can barely taste them. That is my only complaint though. I really like it otherwise!
Anopy, thank you for your feedback. Please check your DM.

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
I have amazing experiences with the Vladdin Re, I don’t care for regular nic juices so I mix everything with whole tobacco alkaloids or just vape the flavored whole tobacco alkaloids from aroma ejuice and in this pod unit I get a hit so much like a cigarette but with much better taste that I don’t think I could even consider picking up a cigarette again.

Reactions: stols001

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Good to hear.

I'm using the same one after a few months and it's still going strong. No idea how many hundred times it's hit the pavement.

I did switch to a different (read milder) flavor that does not fall off after a few puffs in a row since it doesn't clog the ceramic wick like the previous juice did. Very predictable flavor every time.

I get 8-10 refills before flavor is muted enough to start a new one, but it still zaps juice at that point. That was with my former sweet juice. Currently I'm on refill 5 with my current flavor and it's still nice and tastey.

Vladdinvapor_Alisa

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Good to hear.

I'm using the same one after a few months and it's still going strong. No idea how many hundred times it's hit the pavement.

I did switch to a different (read milder) flavor that does not fall off after a few puffs in a row since it doesn't clog the ceramic wick like the previous juice did. Very predictable flavor every time.

I get 8-10 refills before flavor is muted enough to start a new one, but it still zaps juice at that point. That was with my former sweet juice. Currently I'm on refill 5 with my current flavor and it's still nice and tastey.
Hey There,

Thank you so much for your constant review of Re.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Setting at my desk while outside the strong winds out of the north made you feel like you forgot to put on pants when you first first stepped out in it, I contemplated my 10am smoke break and decided to forgoe that idea. Still considering the idea I took 3 quick puffs from my RE and suddenly the 10am cigarette idea was squashed.

My dad used to say "we smokers will not go out in the weather to eat healthy food but will certainly bear the burden to inhale tobacco smoke". Welp, we don't have to anymore. Just stealth vape with a Vladdin instead.

I'm a dual user who used to smoke at least 30 smokes a day. With an RE and Eden in my shirt pocket a pack now lasts 3 to 4 days.
Thank you Vladdin.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
It's Thanksgiving and my RE is working like it should. No issues at all.

Of course two is one and all that, but my spare has been unused thus far. It rides in the nice Vladdin case each day waiting to be called into action. Sorry Mr Spare but you have to wait another day……

Now my brother is testing one and says after using his half a day has ordered a second one.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Last evening I had the famdamily over to celebrate Christmas as we do every year. When the last few folks were leaving I whipped out my RE and took a few puffs.

My sister said "oh no those things kill people". I blew vape in her direction and said "I'm taking you with me sis". She was not humored until she noticed how yummy it smelled. Her next reply was "if it tastes as good as it smells I may take up vaping, we've all gotta die sometime".

She stopped smoking about 20 years ago before vapes were invented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread