Innokin Giveaway #11 - Win a pair of customized Innokin EQs Kits for Valentine's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
I am here, entering a contest! I very rarely do anymore LOL.

1) What do I love about vaping??

Everything, plus the endless variety of gear and flavorings, it is never boring and well, I LOVE that it is not shortening my life, and I really my lungs are so much better! I almost got dx with COPD at 33! No longer. I really do love EVERYTHING about vaping and I would love to win something that paired with my husband.

2) I am going to mix it up and say coral pink for valentines day!

Anna
Hi Anna! Thank you for joining the contest! I'm happy to read that your lungs are much better! Good luck on winning a custom EQs for your and your husband!! :):)

JoeyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
In your nightmares
a) :hubba: 'What do you love about vaping?' :wub:

To many options to list :)

b)
Which Innokin EQs colour do you love most?
(Purple, Coral Pink, Grey, White, Sky Blue or Black)

Black

2) We would appreciate it if you could please let more people on ECF know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you!

@daleron @Sara Love

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
Hi! The Innokin team has prepared a video to show off our new custom printing technology that will be used to create the prizes for this Valentine's Day Giveaway! Have a look!

We're looking forward to creating more custom vaporizers for future giveaways and campaigns. :thumbs:
Good luck in the giveaway!

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
Hi Everyone! Thank you very much for joining our EQs Valentine's Day Giveaway!
We appreciate all of your feedback about why you love vaping and for letting us know your favourite EQs colors. The three lucky winners of this giveaway will each win a pair of custom printed EQs kits! I've contacted the winners directly and we are looking forward to printing and sending their custom EQs vaporizers!
The Innokin EQs next generation pod system with Plex3D coils is everything great about the EQ with some important upgrades including 3 levels of variable wattage, a LED battery power indicator and a more compact new design!

Congratulations to the three lucky and very awesome winners!

:thumbs::):banana::wub::thumbs:
We hope you had a great Valentine's day and we're hoping you love your one of a kind EQs kits! We're looking forward to hearing what you think about the flavour, battery life and the new design!

With our new printing technology we can quickly customize more devices for upcoming giveaways! If you have any ideas for some custom prints that you would like to see in a giveaway let us know! Thank you and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread