Innokin Giveaway #11 - Win a pair of customized Innokin EQs Kits for Valentine's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
I was sorting through tons of photos trying to decide on what to have printed.
Me posing with a little bitty fish I caught, a photo of all three of my dogs waving to the camera (ie they'll do near anything for a scoobie snack), a baby cow licking another baby cow on the ear.. Mrs States kept reacting "eh, hmm, nah", etc. I said "tell ya what honey to make up for that time I gave you a set of pots and pans for our anniversary (she wasn't near as excited about tea-faul as I was)...why don't you paint something to print?"

So she duplicated a drawing she did on her red EQ a while back.
IMG-20181117-072443.jpg

She did similar to that with pink roses on a white background to blend into the white body I requested.
When it arrives I'll post the pix.

Thanks Paul and Rosa at Innokin.

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
I was sorting through tons of photos trying to decide on what to have printed.
Me posing with a little bitty fish I caught, a photo of all three of my dogs waving to the camera (ie they'll do near anything for a scoobie snack), a baby cow licking another baby cow on the ear.. Mrs States kept reacting "eh, hmm, nah", etc. I said "tell ya what honey to make up for that time I gave you a set of pots and pans for our anniversary (she wasn't near as excited about tea-faul as I was)...why don't you paint something to print?"

So she duplicated a drawing she did on her red EQ a while back.
IMG-20181117-072443.jpg

She did similar to that with pink roses on a white background to blend into the white body I requested.
When it arrives I'll post the pix.

Thanks Paul and Rosa at Innokin.

Hi United States. That EQ painting is beautiful! I'm happy you won the giveaway and we are looking forward to sending you and your wife your custom pair of EQs kits! Have a great day! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread