Innokin Itaste MVP V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrooper

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2012
Grimsby, Ontario, Canada
I joined the Mod club today. I just bought my first Mod, the Innokin Itaste MVP V2.0. I love this thing, for about 5 months I was using both the Kanger Evod Twist and the Vision Spinner batteries. Both batteries go from 3.3 to 4.8 volts. This is my first experience with a Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage device.The store I bought it from is Vapers On Bloor in Toronto, ON Canada. The store owner cut $10.00 off the price from $79.99 to $69.99. My wife helped me buy by giving me $100.00. She told me that she would help me buy e-cigarette supplies because e-cigarettes saved my life by helping me quit smoking.

Last edited:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows

thetrooper

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2012
Grimsby, Ontario, Canada
My wife gave me $100.00 to help me get the e-cigarette supplies I needed. I went to three Vape Shops yesterday in the downtown core in Toronto. The first shop I went to was Vapourstix. There I boubought 3 e-liquids. They were as follows, Irish Chocolate Mint, Caramel Apple and Red Bull. I also bought a new Kanger Protank 3 Mini. The next shop I went to was Goodlife E-cigarette. There I bought 2 e-liquids, Key Lime Pie and Honeywood Tobacco by Vaperchase Brews. I also bought 4 muffler style drip tips. The last shop I went to was Vapers On Bloor. There I bought was the Innokin Itaste MVP V 2. The owner of Vapers On Bloor took $10 off the price off the Innokin Itaste MVP V 2. The Innokin Itaste MVP V 2 came with 2 of the iClear 16 clearomizers. What does everyone think of the iClear 16?

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
The MVp is a really great device. Solid build quality and functionality. It should treat you well over the long haul.

I don't know about the iClear 16, but the iClear 30 that came with my MVP is fantastic. If your iClear 16 is the older style (not S or B), then it has the same coil design as my 30. (see picture below) If it is, just know that once the wick gets gunked up, you can clean it several times by soaking it in hot water or vodka/pure grain alcohol and then dry burning it. I have run at least 50 ml of juice through mine with 2 cleanings so far, and it is still chugging along with very little loss in performance. Those coils can get expensive, so the longer they last the better. :)

innokin-iclear-16-1.6ml-dual-coil-clearomiser-2.0--%5B2%5D-4995-p.jpg

Last edited:

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I need help with the Innokin Itaste MVP 2. I'm not sure how many watts to use. The clearomizers I am currently using is the Kanger Protank 3 Mini. The coil heads that I am using are rated at 1.8 ohms. I tried using 11 watts, I kept having dry hits. What volts/watts should I using?

With the vast majority of toppers like Kanger Pro Tanks , Iclears etc... the best wattage range to stick with on the MVP which works the best regardless of it's a 1.8 ohm or 2.0 ohm coil is around 8 to 8.5 watts imo.

On Kanger T2's even a little lower around 7.5 works great. I have been using MVP's for a long time and i very rarely if ever go eleven watts.

Congrats on the MVP choice , it is the ultimate pickup imo and will definitely satisfy for a long time to come , you can find them online for under $40.00 , no need to pay $60.00+.

Last edited:

thetrooper

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2012
Grimsby, Ontario, Canada
I picked up the MVP at a vape shop in Toronto, Ontario called Vapers On Bloor. I'm really happy with the Innokin Itaste MVP 2. I have no regrets buying it. The iClear 16's that came with the MVP sucked. I tried using them but when I would take a drag, the drip tip was hot enough to almost burn my lips. Plus the draw on the iClear was too restricted for me. I'm uMini sed to using the Kanger Protank 3 Mini with the Aerotank Mini Airflow Control Value. I've gotten a lot of compliments about the MVP. Can you get skins for the MVP? I got mine in black but it feels a little slippery to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread