Innokin MVP 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhatRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Cumming, GA, USA
I currently have a 1100 mah SmokTech Winder which I love and a joyetech 900 mah ego-c upgrade battery as a back up when my Winder is charging. I have been looking at mods and I would like to get a Variable Wattage device with a long battery life that is easy to carry around when I am on the go. I don't really like the look of the box mods, but I am not necessarily against purchasing one either. I have looked at the Innokin MVP 2.0 and there is a starter kit on Mt. Baker Vapor for around $60 and it includes an iClear 30 with the purchase. What would you guys suggest me investing in? I like the idea of the MVP being around $60 because my vape budget is not very high.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Honestly, you can't go wrong with the MVP. If you want to stay near that budget, you're not going to find a better more reliable PV than the MVP. I'd make sure it is a MVP 2.0.. I could care less about VW, but the body seems smaller than the original version. Even provari users get a lot of use out of their MVP's, like baditude, so that says a ton about how well it performs. The form factor seems off putting before you hold one, but once you have one in your hand, it makes complete sense..

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
I have an MVP 2 and love it. I have quite a few devices and its my number 1 go to. It gives a great vape every single time without fail and you cant kill that diesel battery. It really fits in the hand much better than I expected also.

Better pricing - iTaste 2.0 MVP Kit with iClear16
Coupon oct10off for another 10% off

Wes F.

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Guam
I've been using one non-stop for the last two weeks and I LOVE it! I was worried about the size and shape but once I opened it up and held it for the first time... Man, it fits right in your palm, nice solid heavy feel to it, the button is in just the right spot to "stealth" vape and it is a great conversation factor as people seem to think of it as a novelty because of its form factor and LCD. I love the battery size too, it's like every time I take it off the charger I say to myself, "challenge accepted, today is the day I'll get you to red." That's only happened once and I literally had to chain vape my face off for 14 hours straight. My wife thought I was trying to invent a new kind of cancer or something, lol. All in all, great device. I want another one but can't justify it because this one meets and exceeds all my needs.

Ainokea

Verified Member
Mar 11, 2010
Washington
You have a 1100 and 900 mah device.

Pros:
You'll be upgrading to a 2600 mah
the ability to use variable volt/wattage
battery indicator tells you when you have to charge
resistance checker(to see if your atomizer/clearo/carto is dead or not)
Can charge via USB and use as a passthrough while charging
won't roll off table
puff counter
can charge other devices via USB output port if needed

Cons:
Price for some, but i do believe it's a good value
battery not replaceable
box form factor - some people don't like it
button may seem stiff if used to other mod buttons
may lead to more mod buying:)

HawaiiVPR

Moved On
Oct 19, 2013
808 State
I currently have a 1100 mah SmokTech Winder which I love and a Joyetech 900 mah ego-c upgrade battery as a back up when my Winder is charging. I have been looking at mods and I would like to get a Variable Wattage device with a long battery life that is easy to carry around when I am on the go. I don't really like the look of the box mods, but I am not necessarily against purchasing one either. I have looked at the Innokin MVP 2.0 and there is a starter kit on Mt. Baker Vapor for around $60 and it includes an iClear 30 with the purchase. What would you guys suggest me investing in? I like the idea of the MVP being around $60 because my vape budget is not very high.

Its a great buy, and very likely it will become your primary mod ;) Also a perfect mod for travel too.

pelton54

Moved On
Oct 16, 2013
Thank you for all your responses, I'm definitely leaning towards getting one now since there are so many great reviews.

One more question:

If I want to use an eGo style clearomizer would I need to purchase a 510 to eGo adapter?
-I have 3 EVODs and a Protank 2.

Nope the ego clearos for right on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

HawaiiVPR

Moved On
Oct 19, 2013
808 State
Thank you for all your responses, I'm definitely leaning towards getting one now since there are so many great reviews.

One more question:

If I want to use an eGo style clearomizer would I need to purchase a 510 to eGo adapter?
-I have 3 EVODs and a Protank 2.

Nope, just about everything will screw on and work just fine. The Protank2 is my favorite attachment on the MVP as well as many others.

Txaggiesaunt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
Texas
I currently have a 1100 mah SmokTech Winder which I love and a Joyetech 900 mah ego-c upgrade battery as a back up when my Winder is charging. I have been looking at mods and I would like to get a Variable Wattage device with a long battery life that is easy to carry around when I am on the go. I don't really like the look of the box mods, but I am not necessarily against purchasing one either. I have looked at the Innokin MVP 2.0 and there is a starter kit on Mt. Baker Vapor for around $60 and it includes an iClear 30 with the purchase. What would you guys suggest me investing in? I like the idea of the MVP being around $60 because my vape budget is not very high.

Use coupon code "vaporfrombaker) for an extra 10% off. Plus they will send your a free bottle of juice. Good luck & VAPE ON:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread