Status
Not open for further replies.

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
Exactly. The number of choices out there are staggering right now...and it's only going to get more complicated in the coming months.
I think they have to try to get the size down as well. Would have been great if they could have done it in the same size as the MVP2. I had a Sig 100 for a bit but it was too big to drag around with you. Sent it to my son once I get my first MVP20. Debated before buying the MVP3 because of that but couldn't resist. Hoping the difference in width will make it easier to handle. I bought a couple of leather sleeves about a year ago for my MVP2s. When I outgrew the MVP2, I hated stopping to use the sleeves as they feel great in your hands. Fit the MVP20 now so am back to using them. The MVP20 will be my daily carry box even when I get the MVP3.

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
I kinda think maybe I belong in here.
IMG_20150105_204709_zps0gfgcp6y.jpg

I can't use the MVP2s all of the time due to the hard button press and my hand problems. So I did branch out and got an istick (20W) that I really didn't like due to the lack of heat regulation and quality. I'll be trying an MVP3 very soon.

bobwho77

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Ypsilanti mi
wowzer - a guy takes a weekender trip, comes back and
somebody hooked a truck up to his trailer house and pulled the whole thing away... :ohmy:

hey though, nice new virtual building in here, and familiar faces...

where’s the coffee pot & the kanthal…:)

I'm with you. Take off for a couple of days, and there's a whole new thread.
Not rollin' my own coils, yet, but the kanthal is in the drawer over there, Whaddaya want in yer coffee?

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I'm with you. Take off for a couple of days, and there's a whole new thread.
Not rollin' my own coils, yet, but the kanthal is in the drawer over there, Whaddaya want in yer coffee?

well then, ya need to do some training and enjoy some custom cotton coils :D

- Lightning Vapes — Lightning Vapes - Great Products, Lightning Fast Shipping! Silica Wick, Kanthal Wire, Stainless Steel Mesh, Ekowool and More!
(buy the stuff, it will NEVER go to waste)

I like my coffee like my e-juice - strong-n-clear

:evil:

jojocode

Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
London
Great idea! I was starting to think my email alerts from the VV v3 owner's group were broken!

I'm still using these exclusively, only I've changed my topper from a mini protank to a naturevape coil - they're great! Rewicking took a bit of practice, and I'm still not perfect (oh MAN, that gurgle when you get it wrong!), but flavour and vapour is great.

It does mean that because I don't get it right every time, I put off rewicking until I can't stand it anymore for fear I'll get it wrong and end up at work with a gurgling tank.

Thinking about grabbing one of the chromatic v4s - they so pretty!

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
One of my VV3's that is less than 2 months old just upped and started to read all kinds of screwy resistances. It's all over the place and looks like is going to be headed to the parts bin. :(

Wow!! Little clue I had that Innokin has so many products out there. Hmmmm.....I think a little research is in order for me.

Innokin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread