Innokin Proton 235W

Proton: Power, Quality, Performance. 6 - 235Watts. Big 1.45' Colour TFT Screen, SideFire Panel, Joystick Control, Intuitive U.I.,Dual 18650
Mod Style
  1. Box Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
This thread is for the general discussion of the Product Innokin Proton 235W.

We will be posting updates about the launch of the Proton as well as development information, sneak-peaks and early info on giveaways.
The development of the Proton engaged a large number of professionals from design to materials, electrical engineers, programmers and more.
The team designed a bright operations screen with information clearly displayed and an intuitive navigation system that is accessed through the 5 point joystick.
Lina and I spearheaded the U.I. Architecture and design and feedback from top reviewers has been very positive and also helped Innokin upgrade the Proton.
Customizing the 1.54" TFT colour screen with a selection of themes is easy and I've been experimenting with the Curve function and find a better delivery. The Proton and Zenith are an amazing kit.
Good luck in the giveaway and check back here for details on the First Edition Proton Giveaway soon. I think we should customize some prizes with the lasers.

joshua miller

May 3, 2015
This thread is for the general discussion of the Product Innokin Proton 235W.

We will be posting updates about the launch of the Proton as well as development information, sneak-peaks and early info on giveaways.
The development of the Proton engaged a large number of professionals from design to materials, electrical engineers, programmers and more.
The team designed a bright operations screen with information clearly displayed and an intuitive navigation system that is accessed through the 5 point joystick.
Lina and I spearheaded the U.I. Architecture and design and feedback from top reviewers has been very positive and also helped Innokin upgrade the Proton.
Customizing the 1.54" TFT colour screen with a selection of themes is easy and I've been experimenting with the Curve function and find a better delivery. The Proton and Zenith are an amazing kit.
Good luck in the giveaway and check back here for details on the First Edition Proton Giveaway soon. I think we should customize some prizes with the lasers.
Looks amazing, so happy innokin is making a 150+ watt mod...FINALLY!

Reactions: stols001

ManicMaurice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2010
My House
www.manicmaurice.com
Looks amazing, so happy innokin is making a 150+ watt mod...FINALLY!

They already have the BigBox Atlas. It's a 200w, dual 18650 mod.

But I agree, more mods from Innokin is a win for us all. I love the performance the Aethon chip delivers.

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
Hey everyone!

I know you're very eager to hear more about the Proton. As our MTL giveaway concludes, coming up right around the corner will be a new ECF giveaway featuring the Proton and celebrating it's launch. More details and pictures will be available very soon. We appreciate your interest and support as always :wub:

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
The specs on this device look awesome. The UI system looks neatly organised, and is easy to navigate with the joystick. All of which makes me very interested in the Proton device, but -as an MTL vaper- somewhat less so in the Scion tank.
I presume Innokin will also be selling the Proton separately?

Hey Hex nut,

Initially we will only be offering the Proton as a kit, but shortly afterwards we will release a standalone Proton express kit if you want to pair it with another atomizer. Thanks for your support!

BPad

Mar 17, 2018
Hello.I'm Bryan L. I won one of the Kroma-A's last month.I'm a DTL vapor so the tank is a bit harder draw than I'm used to. Having said that, I have been using the Cleito 120 tank with the rebuildable deck. Usually running at .2-.5 ohms. The mod doesn't bat an eye at that build. I'm impressed with that, being an internal battery. My 1st contest win . You made my day when I got the e-mail. Now I'm entering the Proton contest. Would really love to get one of these. Looks really nice.Thogh I hope that the joystick wouldn't get caught in my pants / shirt pocket.Thanks for the Kroma. Have a Good Day!!

Reactions: stols001

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
Hello.I'm Bryan L. I won one of the Kroma-A's last month.I'm a DTL vapor so the tank is a bit harder draw than I'm used to. Having said that, I have been using the Cleito 120 tank with the rebuildable deck. Usually running at .2-.5 ohms. The mod doesn't bat an eye at that build. I'm impressed with that, being an internal battery. My 1st contest win . You made my day when I got the e-mail. Now I'm entering the Proton contest. Would really love to get one of these. Looks really nice.Thogh I hope that the joystick wouldn't get caught in my pants / shirt pocket.Thanks for the Kroma. Have a Good Day!!

Hey Bryan, glad you're enjoying your Kroma-A! Appreciate the mini review. Good luck with the Proton contest as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread