Innokin SVD, which is authentic? Or both fakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered a so call claimed authentic svd express set from fasttech, just reached via mail today.
While waiting for the delivery i also purchased a full set during vapefest malaysia. ...which i highly suspect is fake as the whole set costs around 9usd with iclear tanks and additional battery holder while the fasttech version costs 30+usd.
Below pictures for ur viewing pleasure. One thing i noticed, fasttech box might have some serial been peeled off the box while the set i bought locally has no serials at all. The fire button is also darker color and softer to pusj on the fasttech version compared to the locally bought which had clicking sound when pressing the fire button.
So tell me are they real ones, or only the fasttech is real or both also fake replicas? ?? uploadfromtaptalk1412681770241.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1412681979551.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1412681995291.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
When it comes to Innokin products and FastTech the relationship is a little weird. It's actually no surprise that anything with the serial number was removed. For whatever reasons Innokin stuff sold on FT is the responsibility of FT. Innokin does not provide any warranty backing for FT purchased items - whatever warranty coverage you get is provided by FT and isn't the same length as the Innokin warranty.. It's actually FT removing the serial number info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread