hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I can only hope my wife likes it,because i got it in pink for her,and i would look a little funny walking around with a pink mod and tank haha.
    It arrived in my city at 5:30 this morning,but won't be in my mailbox until saturday morning,since it hasn't made it to my post office yet,but definitely looking forward to hopefully finally giving her a device she will stick with.

I don't even know if my wife tried it or not yet. I set it up for her last night but when I was in the garage she came out and grabbed a cigarette. Maybe it'll grow on her. If not, I got black just in case.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    I got the Endura today! It is going to be for my husband (I hope!!!) but I opened the box to check it out. It was almost fully charged when it arrived. The USB port is on the bottom with this little swivel cover over it. How cool is that?? It also came with a really cool little stand. :)
    Endura T18.PNG
    Endura T18b.PNG
    Endura T18a.PNG

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    I thought the charging cover was pretty cool too.
    I agree,very cool feature.I wish all mods had something like that,because i've had a few times where fuzz balls or lint from my pocket will get into the usb port and it's pain to dig it out haha,so if more mods had that feature,it would make life just a bit easier.

clnire

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 15, 2013
    Florida
    Been busy with Christmas, but Santa brought me my Endura on Christmas Eve (Thursday)!!! It is a very nice device. I also love the USB cover. I have not filled the tank because I am giving it to a good friend who is struggling to quit smoking and I think this just might be perfect for her. Thank you Innokin! Aother winner!
    endurat18.jpg

cooladdict

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    I agree,very cool feature.I wish all mods had something like that,because i've had a few times where fuzz balls or lint from my pocket will get into the usb port and it's pain to dig it out haha,so if more mods had that feature,it would make life just a bit easier.
    I know, right? It's a great feature. I actually got my husband to use his in my car on Christmas when we were traveling, so that's a start! He was impressed with the USB cover, too. :)

Reactions: Uncle

Gfdeputy2

Account closed on request
    Sep 5, 2015
    New Hampshire or New Vapeshire
    Just got the Cool Fire IV plus! Well dad is going to like this. I don't really want to give it away but really hoping this will help him quit the stinkies going to have to buy one for myself nice saxy little setup
    Will post pics as soon as I can. I can not reduce the size from my phone

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread