PA, CA
Monday July 19th (and week of):

1000 manual batteries - Blue and Purple LEDs

1000 New style Atomizers

500 Chargers for the 510

2500 Cartridges 2000 510 style and 500 901 flat tip style

250 PCC (hopefully mre reliable) Silver and Black

ECOpure arrives daily - all strengths and flavors

EVO - Should be back by August 1st hopefully with all issue resolved.

I'll be back online tonight. to answer any stock questions!

cmdrmaxwell

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
The "great place" Ft Hood
Me too!
Noah...I just placed an order earlier today. If I wanted to add a PCC to that order, could I and how would we go about it?

is there any way to change my order from the EVO to the 510? and actually get it? i think your site and products are what i want in vaping, so i dont want to order from anyone esle. anythoughts let me know.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
is there any way to change my order from the EVO to the 510? and actually get it? i think your site and products are what i want in vaping, so i dont want to order from anyone esle. anythoughts let me know.

Absolutely, we will also refund you id needed due to any difference in price. Just shoot us an email innovapor@gmail.com put 'CHANGE MY ORDER #___ FROM AN EVO TO 510" in the subject line and we will get you taken care of.

Noah

cmdrmaxwell

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
Absolutely, we will also refund you id needed due to any difference in price. Just shoot us an email innovapor@gmail.com put 'CHANGE MY ORDER #___ FROM AN EVO TO 510" in the subject line and we will get you taken care of.

Noah

thanks, i just sent the email, i dont expect such a speedy reply but a reply nonetheless. how soon do you think it will be in my greedy little hands?

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
thanks, i just sent the email, i dont expect such a speedy reply but a reply nonetheless. how soon do you think it will be in my greedy little hands?

Got your email, not a problem on the swap. 510s are on hand an shipping except for the PCC. However I have learned my lesson. Mark is the man for shipping.

208-761-0895

He knows exactly when things ship as he ships everything. If the phone is not convenient then email us at innovapor@gmail.com and put ATTN: Mark in the subject.

Thanks,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
one more thing on the pcc, i recieved your note on the replacement, do you have any idea on when the new ones will be shipped out?

I am hoping early this week, 250 silver and Black should be here soon, but that is assuming they work! I'll post updates in the inventory thread and you are on the list for a direct email.

Yep, it is a fact 510 + ECOpure = massive vapor! got to love it.

Noah

cmdrmaxwell

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
Got your email, not a problem on the swap. 510s are on hand an shipping except for the PCC. However I have learned my lesson. Mark is the man for shipping.

208-761-0895

He knows exactly when things ship as he ships everything. If the phone is not convenient then email us at innovapor@gmail.com and put ATTN: Mark in the subject.

Thanks,

Noah

Noah,

sorry to change it again but this time its for the better. i just sent the new email with change #2. i just want the 510 starter kit instead so i can get the cool pelican case. i saw it in a few videos and it kicks ..., i can forgo the PCC since they are iffy right now. i know you guys are so busy but do you think i can get a confirmation that my order will be changed? thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread