Verified Member
Jul 8, 2009
No comments.

boise.jpg

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I wanted to let all of you know that I called and fixed the endicia tracking number problem.

All orders are going with tracking numbers. If you do not get one, please please email ME!!

I can get it for you fast, it is easier for me to get your tracking number then to try and call Mark and wait in line with everyone else calling him.

I want to thank all of you again for being patient with us, we are really working around the clock still and getting orders out everyday...but sunday PO says they get that day off.

Anyways... email me at innovapor@gmail.com with questions or concerns.

happy vaping

:evil:mills:evil:

bewzer

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
Everett, Wa.
i just canceled my order at innovapor the new atomizers is all i wanted but im not gonna wait 2 weeks for them to pull out there thumbs and ship it

if anyone on this forum have read any of your posts, then your statement is understandable...even your name is the bashing of a company...i honestly believe you need to take a stick and a rock and invent your own pv and a paper clip and a dead rat and make your own juice and you would still probably yell at yourself for not having what you want or delivering last week, when you ordered 2 weeks from now :nah::nah::nah:

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
Sorry for not being on the forum much. I have been on a rotation and ot much time to get online (closed network).

So at least I have some good news!

EVOlution's are back in stock!

EVO/M401 Passthroughs have just been added to the site. Link:

EVO & M401 Compatible USB Passthrough - Never Ending Power! - $24.00 : InnoVapor, The Finest in Personal Vaporizers

510 Passthorughs coming shortly.

Can't wait for a passthrough for my 501!!!
NOAH! How is your stock and shipping situation? Are you guys getting more atomizers and batteries? Looking to stock up but the site said you only had 1 more bulk battery set left.
As far as shipping goes, I know you guys had some issues...are you guys all caught up now after DefCon?

Just placed an order for some Ecopure last night...can't wait for the juice!!

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
Yes...I agree...was emailed and told they unexpected ran out of Rich 0 asking me what I wanted them to do...I responded but havent heard back yet...as far as I know PO does not have my order yet, but the fact that they started my order only 2 days after ordering tells me they are almost all caught up...I really wish they would just pop on here and give a stock update. Or get their site to tell you.

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
Current stock update, although this can change daily.

We are out of stock on the zero EcoPure and on the Flat tip carts.

These are not on the website until they are back in stock.

Evo is on its way to us right now, check the site for when it is back

Thank you All!

Millie

Thanks Millie! Appreciate the update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread