InnoVapor - Inventory and Stock Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I am sorry for the delay in responses, I was taking my finals for college the last little bit.

Inventory update:

510 batteries, atomizers are on backorder. They are ordered and shipped, however with the large supply of goods coming into the country from China they are still held in customs somewhere.

EVO: For the time being we are not carrying the Intellicig EVO line. We are carrying the compatible M4 line that works with the EVO line of batteries and atomizers and all accessories.

Wall Adaptors: are currently on backorder, the same as the 510.

Passthroughs: We have these, however we are going to discontinue both the 510 and the M4/EVO passthroughs.

All Fluid is in stock!

I hope that this helps,

If you have questions please email or call 801-557-7773.

Thank you all again!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
We apologize for the inconvenience, the best place to order the atomizers from is Intellicig, John is a great person to contact through the forum as well. The M4 atomizers are completely compatible to the EVO, they are manual and they do work amazingly well. We have them in Silver and in a Black with gold decal.

Thank you,

Millie

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
  • Deleted by SleepHater

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
We have all strengths and flavors of out new E-liquid ULTRAPURE E-LIQUID!

This fluid is made here in the US and is VG based!!!

Please see our new site at www.innovapor-electronic-cigarettes.com for the amazing new liquid and re-designed kits!!

We have in stock manual and automatic 510!
Manual M4 is fully stocked

The entire site is fully stocked and ready for you to take advantage of the amazing offers!

20% off EVERYTHING! ADDITIONAL 15% OFF ORDERS OF 5 OR MORE BATTERIES, ATOMIZERS OR CARTRIDGES!

ALSO GRAB THE NEW ULTRAPURE LIQUID FOR 5% OFF PLUS THE 20% FOR A TOTAL OF 25% OFF!!!

HURRY THESE SALES WILL NOT LAST LONG.... GO AND EXPLORE THE NEW SITE... WE WOULD LOVE THE FEEDBACK

THANK YOU AGAIN

MILLIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread