Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Seems strange to require five posts here before participating elsewhere because such seems to cause unnecessary clutter.

Would you rather have Spambots wreaking havoc throughout the forum and wading through LOTS of spam posts?
Welcome to ECF and after 5 posts wait 1 hour and you can post elsewhere...this forum would be RIPE for high priced/ low quality Ecig vendors if not for Admin. the mods and rules.
What type of PV do you use?

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome to ECF , and yes the 5 post rule seems unusual , but as said in an earlier post , It's there to cut down on the amount of spam from unwanted vendors . And also as stated earlier , it's very fast and easy to get past the 5 post rule . Post an introduction , and say hi or whatever to those that responded to your post . It won't take more than 5 or 10 minutes . Then wait an hour or so for the forum to reset , and your good to go . So hang in there , it's really not that bad .

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
And then there are the people trying to get to 300 posts so they can start a classified ad...;)

Funny! :unsure:

I was actually trying to be a smart ... by posting 5 little tiny posts, but I decided against it. Besides, they changed the rules for posting in the FS section. You now have to be a veteran to post there. CMIIW

*EDIT* Funny enough, this IS my 300th post right here. Blork! :blush:

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
Seems strange to require five posts here before participating elsewhere because such seems to cause unnecessary clutter. Nevertheless, here is my first post. Or, did I totally misunderstand the rules?

Welcome, I thought the same thing at first but by the time I was done thinking it I had 5 posts....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread