(Insert Regional Greeting Here) my name is Jordan and I'm new to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordansinn

Jun 8, 2014
Ohio, USA
Just trying to get through those first five posts you know. I bought a cheap e cig (NICMAXX) at a gas station about a year and a half ago after realizing they were not the spawn of satan. I used it for a while but the cartomizers were much too expensive for me, around $20 for 5, and the only tobacco shop I could get to was more of a head shop/roll your own store that seemed to have never heard about vaping. So juice was merely a legend to me that I could read about online. I had a cruel friend who was able to drive to a store and get his e-essentials who said he would give me all his old stuff, since he gave up on vaping rather quick. That day never came and poor excuses were offered instead.

Well one day while walking around town I decided to go to the tobacco shop to pick up some tobacco for the pipes I had started smoking. By some chance, there in the store was a sales rep for a company who had just closed a deal with the shop owner to start carrying there vaping products. I was too broke to get any of his wares but I did shoot the breeze with him a while and sampled enough of his liquid to get dizzy. I decided I was going to make my dad, who had tried the dreaded blu to no avail, take another shot at vaping. A few hours later we both walked in the shop and a few minutes later we walked out with his "blister pack" as they called it. He had everything he needed to wean off the analogs.

I then inherited my dad's dried out blu pack, which had only been through 4 cartos so it worked great. With this new source of precious e-juice I began searching for my ol' e-cig and all the spent cartomizers I had saved in anticipation for this eventful day. I found them, got some juice, filled them up, and set sail away from ash and tar island on the vapor breeze.

By the way, google chrome's spell-checker needs to catch up to the times. Vaping seems like it's a real word but it begs to differ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread