Insomniacs

Status
Not open for further replies.

michelle_gonzales74

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
New Mexico
i love sleep too. it just doesnt love me back. Just cant seem to get enough of it. Lol. I have a hard time falling asleep and then when i finally do i toss n turn and land up just finally cruzin the internet. So dont be surprised to see the random posts at 3 am that make no sense...lol. And Lox, ur more than welcome to keep me company =)

Phoenix07013

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2012
clarkston, mi, USA
grrrrr..... Its almost 1:30 in the morning and im wiiiiiide awake! looks like a long night and an even longer day tomorrow....
3:26am, working a double at a restaurant for the next 3 days at 12 hrs a piece at least, and I've been awake since 8:00AM, YEP, insomniac

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I stay up late sometimes just for the silence. Sometimes because my back is giving me fits and it's just better to sit up. And sometimes because I just can't sleep. I'm still up now because there's a 3 year old in my spot in the bed :lol: Thinkin' about sleeping in her twin bed tonight. :)

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
I'm a night owl by nature.

When teh boys were younger I use to shop after putting #2 to bed at 9:30.

I could mop and not have a child hanging on my hip. Or fold laundry without them unfolding it or diving into the pile of freshly folded towels. lol

I still enjoy the quiet - but hate how I feel in the morning.

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
yup I agree on all of the above ... always been a night person .
...years & years of listening for kids & getting things done while everyone was sleeping & enjoying silence .

Cable tv, art/quilting, books & then the internet ....pfffftttt who needs sleep :blink: ...actually, now that the kids are older ...

I've decided that WHAT I DO NOT need IS "mornings" & they are to be AVOIDED at all costs !! :D

:facepalm:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Every once in a while, Beth will take care of Livi and the critters and let me sleep in. I don't think I've ever made it til noon though. Livi can't stay out of our room if she knows one or both of us are up there. :glare:

sheee... i wish i could sleep till noon on ANY day! with 3 boys and a baby there is no such thing as a sleep in morning. if u got one im jealous!! lol

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
lol! sounds about right... kids have no sense of "need to sleep" :facepalm:

I know that's right. :glare: I never feel like I get enough sleep/rest. I *should* go to bed earlier, but I either can't sleep or just dont' want to give up my quiet time. It's quiet here now...so nice! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread