Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If you want to find out how cool it is to have urine sprayed into your face, I'm certain there are PLENTY of moms who'd give you a go, I mean I would have, if you explained the situation, I might've definitely STAYED in the same room, but I probably would have been, "Eh, it's your life long dream, sure, here you go, there's the changing table," etc.

Diaper changes, I mean I still loved my kid and everything but ALMOST NEVER look back on those moments with fondness and go, "Good times." I just DON'T. LOL.

Anna

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
If you want to find out how cool it is to have urine sprayed into your face, I'm certain there are PLENTY of moms who'd give you a go, I mean I would have, if you explained the situation, I might've definitely STAYED in the same room, but I probably would have been, "Eh, it's your life long dream, sure, here you go, there's the changing table," etc.

Diaper changes, I mean I still loved my kid and everything but ALMOST NEVER look back on those moments with fondness and go, "Good times." I just DON'T. LOL.

Anna

I have changed plenty of diapers in my lifetime yes I have a daughter but I also have friends who have kids and when I was younger I dated single moms (you know they put out) and getting my own urine sprayed in my face would be worth it if I hit at least one person behind me and at first they thought oh it's starting to rain :evil:

Then there's the whole falling off it thing...

Oh come on man it would be worth it. I mean think about it if you did die think of the headline "man dies while pissing off the hover dam" "Well I was walking across the dam with my husband billy jo bob and daughter joe billie sue and we felt rain I turned and looked and saw this man falling off the dam holding his wang ...... all the way down" said a witness

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I have changed plenty of diapers in my lifetime yes I have a daughter but I also have friends who have kids and when I was younger I dated single moms (you know they put out) and getting my own urine sprayed in my face would be worth it if I hit at least one person behind me and at first they thought oh it's starting to rain :evil:

Oh come on man it would be worth it. I mean think about it if you did die think of the headline "man dies while pissing off the hover dam" "Well I was walking across the dam with my husband billy jo bob and daughter joe billie sue and we felt rain I turned and looked and saw this man falling off the dam holding his wang ...... all the way down" said a witness
You would tumble and slide all the way down. To an abrupt end. The guy that lived 2 houses down from us when I was a kid committed suicide off of the dam.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/hoover-dam-suicide/81040439/

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
When I got divorced the first thing me and my therapist decided was "No dudes for a year." Since I had pretty much been one of those chicks who made sure she was never single since the first bf it was actually one of the best years of my life.

But yeah generally if you want to get laid, approaching someone that you know did it at least one before is going to work to your favor, generally. :lol::lol:

IDK if divorced is the same though, THAT usually means "I have gotten to know this one guy extremely well. I hate this guy. I hate this guy enough to spend money on lawyers and also, to stay away from other guys until I do some forgetting." LOL.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread