Not open for further replies.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
When I got divorced the first thing me and my therapist decided was "No dudes for a year." Since I had pretty much been one of those chicks who made sure she was never single since the first bf it was actually one of the best years of my life.

But yeah generally if you want to get laid, approaching someone that you know did it at least one before is going to work to your favor, generally. :lol::lol:

IDK if divorced is the same though, THAT usually means "I have gotten to know this one guy extremely well. I hate this guy. I hate this guy enough to spend money on lawyers and also, to stay away from other guys until I do some forgetting." LOL.

Anna

nope divorced women are even better but you have to play it just right depending on the divorce

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
LOL I guess my husband played it just right, then. Or maybe I did since he was not (as far as I can tell it's been 15 years) a passing fancy in the night. LOL.

You know, you reach this point in marriage I think, where absolutely you truly love the other person so much, but you are also like, "I'm never doing this again." LOL. It's not even like the appropriate mourning period or anything, it's just like, "Sure, I'll date but I will LIVE ALONE and do as I please there is no way in hell I am going to enter into another cohabitation plus marital expectation with another human being, like EVER."

I think I'm there.

So, what's the stats on widows? Apart from the whole tragedy and upheaval to one's entire life, one shining cloud I can already see as possible is "OH my the pace and quiet." LOL. Not that, well I'm planning ahead or anything.

Anna

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
@Skunk! I was playing ESO today and had one of my long playlists going while we raided and a song came on I think your little man would like so here you go

Hahaha! That's great! Who doesn't appreciate a good fart song? So far he has had me play it 3 times lol

Last edited:

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
Hahaha! That's great! Who doesn't appreciate a good fart song? So far he has had me play it 3 times lol

I had a feeling he would like it was just happy I could find it on YouTube to share it with you. Seamus Kennedy has a lot of great songs.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
It's ridiculous and unnecessary and expensive but I want it. I don't think it will even work on anything but a minimum 6 wrap single.
20181013_160444.jpg

I picked up some 3×28/36 instead. I will actually be able to use it.

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
It's ridiculous and unnecessary and expensive but I want it. I don't think it will even work on anything but a minimum 6 wrap single.
View attachment 773309
I picked up some 3×28/36 instead. I will actually be able to use it.

Holy crap I must have missed that when I was on there the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread