Insomniacs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Great new I picked up a new mop last night so it is here waiting for you please make sure you get behind the fridge

It is coming along slowly I am not sure I worded what I am trying to do correctly...
Lol you are brave!

You can change the title or edit the opener if you figure out a better way to word it. Are you just getting started with DIY or expanding? I am pretty much starting over from scratch. I made the same flavor for so long it was just a process. I am having fun experimenting again.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
I am expanding my DIY, but I do not know if I am doing it wrong I approach it like cooking I look at flavors and then try to come up with an idea of what to make. Looking over recipes over at ELR and in the DIY thread, it got me to thinking about Staples. I have seen many people no matter what type of flavor the person was working on say use marshmallow to help carry the flavor so in my mind that means there are staples to mixing and I am trying to find them so I can add them to my kit.

I love mixing so much it is fun to see what I come out with yes sometimes it goes horribly wrong I made one and when I tested it it was like spoiled milk that had been vomited out and mixed with an overly ripe banana

Oh, @Skunk! since you are starting over try this every mixing section I do I play this...

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I am expanding my DIY, but I do not know if I am doing it wrong I approach it like cooking I look at flavors and then try to come up with an idea of what to make. Looking over recipes over at ELR and in the DIY thread, it got me to thinking about Staples. I have seen many people no matter what type of flavor the person was working on say use marshmallow to help carry the flavor so in my mind that means there are staples to mixing and I am trying to find them so I can add them to my kit.

I love mixing so much it is fun to see what I come out with yes sometimes it goes horribly wrong I made one and when I tested it it was like spoiled milk that had been vomited out and mixed with an overly ripe banana

Oh, @Skunk! since you are starting over try this every mixing section I do I play this...

Wow! That song takes me back to when I was a kid! I want to watch that movie now. I do a lot in the way of bases that can be expanded kind of like mother sauces I suppose. The custard I posted from Letitia is versatile. I have tried every fruit I have and it works for all so far. The Purilum Sweet tobacco is awesome! It can be taken in many directions. There is a huge thread dedicated to it. I am trying to expand into more fruit and dessert.

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
Wow! That song takes me back to when I was a kid! I want to watch that movie now. I do a lot in the way of bases that can be expanded kind of like mother sauces I suppose. The custard I posted from Letitia is versatile. I have tried every fruit I have and it works for all so far. The Purilum Sweet Tobacco is awesome! It can be taken in many directions. There is a huge thread dedicated to it. I am trying to expand into more fruit and dessert.

If you want dessert then Dulce de Leche (TPA) needs to be in your stash. I am trying to play a bit more in the fruit land (watch the jokes) I have been hanging out mostly with baked goods and desserts

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

If you look at my blog I've posted a breakdown of the different additives and what they do in ejuice..

That is very helpful I found, in mixing.

Opinionated's blog | E-Cigarette Forum

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
If you want dessert then Dulce de Leche (TPA) needs to be in your stash. I am trying to play a bit more in the fruit land (watch the jokes) I have been hanging out mostly with baked goods and desserts
eacd0d042dcdf2ff65e15a7035d2f132.jpg

Supressing jokes hurts. I will add Dulce de Leche to the next order. I also need a good caramel too. I want to do a Creme Brulee. Mmmm baked goods.

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I went to bed at midnight, rolled around until 4am, then got on my phone watching youtube reviews on the vaporesso switcher mod, still couldn't sleep, so got up at 6am today. Mine should be here tomorrow.
That sounds way too familiar. Hope you have better luck tonight. I got about 4 hours myself. Time to get up and start this day. That switcher looks sweet! Didn't get to watch the review yet.You got one coming in the mail? If so, you gotta let us know how you like it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread