Status
Not open for further replies.

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
Hi guys,
I have a jar of instant Folgers coffee. The ingredients say 100% coffee. I'm going to assume that it's pure freeze dried coffee and nothing else added.

I'm thinking of dissolving a few crystals in a few drops of warm water, adding some PG and VG to it then firing it up in my PV.
It says it's pure 100% coffee and that should be equivalent to a USP tag, shouldn't it???
Does anybody know if it's safe to vape??? If not, why wouldn't it be??? It's a food product... Inhaling caffeine shouldn't be any different then inhaling nicotine, should it???

What are your thoughts on this subject?

Thanks,

Last edited:

Antoly

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
Maynard MA, USA
It might be healthy for you, am not sure, but not healthy for your atomizer. If some additive is dissolved in PG/VG/Water it doesn't mean that it will vaporize altogether. Although you definitely will feel some taste and flavor of coffee it's likely that some portion of this additive will be carbonized on the coil as a black gunk. You may kill your atty in a day or two. If you make a cup of regular instant coffee and keep it boiling for a long time, you will see soon that water vaporized but coffee is still on the bottom as dark brown sticky substance. Of course this experiment is not correct enough as temperature of boiling water and atty's coil are different but nevertheless...

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
Good information, Antoly. I appreciate it.
I've found that LiteCigUSA has all their Dekang flavors on sale at $4.25 each for a 10ml bottle and their 30ml bottles are only $10.95. Those are about the best prices I've found so far. You can't beat the shipping at $2.25 either.
(No, I don't work for LiteCigUSA but, they do keep all my M401 supplies in stock all the time, though.)

I just bought some Coffee & Cream to give it a try.
I also bought a straight Black Coffee and a straight Cream Liquid. I'm going to try to mix them to make my own coffee & cream juice.
My mom always added a tad bit of Hershey Chocolate to her coffee every morning so I bought a Chocolate Cream liquid, too. (She let me taste it as a kid and I loved it.)
I may be able to put together the perfect coffee flavor for myself. At $4.25 a bottle, I can't go wrong. IMO.
Next is to add a sweet mild tobacco flavor to all this and that would be the perfect vape, I believe.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread