Intellicharger i4 Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDN79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Houston, TX
I got in a IntelliCharger in last night, hooked it up and loaded the bays up with some Pano 18650 batteries. One odd thing I noticed that bays 1 and 3 would show full charge on pretty much any battery I would throw in it. Odd, as I know for a fact they are not fully charged. I have been vaping with the same batteries all day. I leave it for a while and then check with a multimeter. Still no change in charge on the batteries. Let them sit overnight and checked in the morning, thinking that maybe somehow they would charge bays 2 and 4 then move over to 1 and 3, I know dumb logic. Am I doing sometime wrong? I am begining to think that I got a bad charger in.

TIA

yo han

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2008
the Dutch mountains
You wouldn't be the first to receive a bad i4
Mine only had the blue LED light up but wouldn't do anything else at all.
Next day I tried again and the yellow lights started flashing when I put in a battery. Halfway through the charging cycle it suddenly stopped again.
I got a replacement and could keep the faulty one so I opened it up to see if perhaps something was loose. I couldn't find anything though. The quality inspection on these things isn't that great (if there is any at all). Ask for a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread