Interested...how much e-juice do you use in a day??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkuttleBug

May 8, 2013
San Antonio
I was just curiuos how much juice everyone consumes in a day? I know this is going to fluctuate for a variety of reasons but still curious.

I have been analog free for a week today and loving it. I was also wondering if anyone else is having the issue with being stuffed up? Since going analog free I am vaping more, some days more than others. I have noticed that the days that I vape more I wake up stuffed up and just dont feel that good. Am I consuming too much nicotine or is it the vapor or is it the VG/PG mix that Im using?

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I vape 2-3 ml per day. In regards to feeling stuffed up make sure you're hydrating.
PG and VG are humectants...
A humectant is a substance used primarily in foods and cosmetic products to help retain moisture. These substances are called hygroscopic, which means that they are able to absorb ambient water. These hygroscopic compounds posses a chemical structure that attracts water from the atmosphere and binds it to various sites along the molecule.
When we inhale PG/ VG it "traps" the moisture in our mouth, throat and nasal area and thus the vapor. The real problem arises when the body is dehydrated and begins "stealing" moisture from other parts of the body to keep key organs hydrated. Add to that more than 3 cups of java or caffeine based soda drinks and severe dehydration can occur.
Ask any chemist and they will tell you the same. I drink 2+ liters of water per day and no more than 3 cups Java per day.

Realize also PG will coat certain areas. I gargle once per day with fresh lemon and water and also use a nasal rinse.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Also, something else you should take note on. You're starting to go through the nasty detoxification from cigarettes. Stuffiness, headaches, coughing and a whole list of other things will/may hit you.
I go through between 3 and 8ml a day now.. Started at like 12ml+

Litta'sGabby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Sandston, Virginia, United States
If I am home and able to vape, I can vape as much as 5 ml per day, but usually it's 2-3 ml per day. If you are worried about how much you are vaping, you can purchase 0 nic juice and vape away without the nicotine. I plan to eventually get to 0 nic on my juice, put have no plans of stopping vaping! :laugh:

SkuttleBug

May 8, 2013
San Antonio
THANK YOU to everyone for there comments!! It seems like the average is about 3-5ml a day. The day that I felt really bad I think I vaped somewhere around 4ml. I was chain vapping lol I was drinking a lot of water but I guess I need to drink more. I also did think about withdrawl from analogs might play a part but the last time I quit for a few months didn't have any of those side affects.

mare ze dotes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
WI/Boston
The only "right" answer to this question is "as much as it takes to keep me from craving a cigarette".

Good and true. I chain vape all day, but I only do 2.5 to 3.2ml a day and get my HUGE nic fix. i wonder if the people that use the big honking setups might rip through the juice more than my little eGo friends no matter how much is actualy absorbed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread