• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Introduce yourself, Nebraskans! Neighbors from surrounding states welcome too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MustangMatt

Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Omaha, NE, USA
Hey all! I'm Matt! Started vaping in late May 2013, analog free since June 23, 2013. I work at the big K putting Corn Pops and Froot Loops in a box. Started with a blu, hated it. Got an eGo-T style starter kit, loved it. Few weeks later I purchased a joyetech eVic and finally left PhilipMorris behind. Brand new to ECF and love it! Still pretty new to vaping, but learning a lot. Starting to rebuild and all that fun stuff! Love my Kanger products! Slowly learning this is becoming a hobby instead of a habit, but isn't a hobby just a habit you don't have time for... Ha. Well now that you know my life story, GBR!!!!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Hey all! I'm Matt! Started vaping in late May 2013, analog free since June 23, 2013. I work at the big K putting Corn Pops and Froot Loops in a box. Started with a blu, hated it. Got an eGo-T style starter kit, loved it. Few weeks later I purchased a Joyetech eVic and finally left PhilipMorris behind. Brand new to ECF and love it! Still pretty new to vaping, but learning a lot. Starting to rebuild and all that fun stuff! Love my Kanger products! Slowly learning this is becoming a hobby instead of a habit, but isn't a hobby just a habit you don't have time for... Ha. Well now that you know my life story, GBR!!!!

Hi Mustangmatt. Glad you found us here.
Great story....except for the GBR blathering:D....
Come say hi in the main thread sometime.
BTW....I drive by the big K quite often. Put a box of loops on the curb for me.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Hey all! I'm Matt! Started vaping in late May 2013, analog free since June 23, 2013. I work at the big K putting Corn Pops and Froot Loops in a box. Started with a blu, hated it. Got an eGo-T style starter kit, loved it. Few weeks later I purchased a Joyetech eVic and finally left PhilipMorris behind. Brand new to ECF and love it! Still pretty new to vaping, but learning a lot. Starting to rebuild and all that fun stuff! Love my Kanger products! Slowly learning this is becoming a hobby instead of a habit, but isn't a hobby just a habit you don't have time for... Ha. Well now that you know my life story, GBR!!!!

GBR! and welcome, Matt! Don't mind Hawk and his pixie induced dream world.. He still thinks that the University of Iowa is an educational institution and that they still have organized sports there.. FWIW, he is a fruit loop, so you guys should get along just fine!

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE

Welcome matt! Good to have you here! Feel free to jump into the main thread anytime.....it kinda gets crazy in there sometimes! GBR!!!

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
How's it going? New vaper here. My name is Joel and I live in Omaha. I do industrial and commercial HVAC for a living.

Started two weeks ago to try and quit smoking. Well, it's worked pretty well so far, haven't a a Marlboro since 9:30 a.m. Monday two weeks ago.

Conrats on the not smoking deal and welcome to our little wild corner of the forums! It is a growing here in the Nebraska section the last week. Good to see that happening. Step on down to the main thread and join in our razing of Jake and Pitt while they are away!

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
How's it going? New vaper here. My name is Joel and I live in Omaha. I do industrial and commercial HVAC for a living.

Started two weeks ago to try and quit smoking. Well, it's worked pretty well so far, haven't a a Marlboro since 9:30 a.m. Monday two weeks ago.

Awsome job getting off the cigs, Joel! Welcome to the forum and hope to see you stop by the main thread! What's your go to equipment and juice?

pnchopwr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Omaha, NE
Awsome job getting off the cigs, Joel! Welcome to the forum and hope to see you stop by the main thread! What's your go to equipment and juice?

My equipment until today was just an 1100MAH ego battery with some ce4 clearomizers. I went down to 402Vape and picked up a Smoktech Winder VV battery and a ViVi Nova tank to try out. I've only tried 3 juices so far. GNS Nickle Slots, then 402Vape's Bug Juice and RY4. I'm tired of the nickle slots, bored with the plain tobacco flavored juice. The RY4 is stellar. I bought another bottle of it while I was down there today so I can be prepared when the first bottle is gone.

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Welcome Nicole! We currently have recaptured OL Hawk and have him tied up in the main thread. Pitt and Jake are touching......errrr....watching him as of now. Drop on down and join in the fun!

Don't tell her too much.....we don't want to scare her off too soon....

NicoleNXD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2013
california
Jakersvape:10225332 said:
Welcome Nicole! We currently have recaptured OL Hawk and have him tied up in the main thread. Pitt and Jake are touching......errrr....watching him as of now. Drop on down and join in the fun!

Don't tell her too much.....we don't want to scare her off too soon....

LOL.....not scared. Not quite from Nebraska either.....lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread