• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Introduce yourself, Nebraskans! Neighbors from surrounding states welcome too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparrots

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
North/central Nebraska
Geez, hi everyone! Last time I posted was Feb '11. I went back to analogs in May :facepalm:(banging head against wall) until December 20th 2011. Then hubby and I quit them for good.

They found a 'node' in his lung in Nov. and I just knew it was bad. Long story short, on the 10th of this month he had the lower lobe of his lung removed and he is now home recuperating and on oxygen at least for now. Was concerned at first about the atty so close to the oxygen but even the docs said, no problem.

I'm getting more and more into the DIY and absolutely love the DCT tanks that hold a boatload of juice. I use it on my ego batteries but I also have a GLV, 2 ggtb's, a GG mini, a ggts and a bunch of other stuff.

I go to the VA in Grand Island several times a week and have gotten some of my fellow vets to switch from analogs onto 510 kits.

Great to 'meet' you all and I'll be checking back regularly. PM me or post here if you want to chat.
Rebecca

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Cool, I just created a 2nd page.

Lol...at the end of the day, it really is the little things in life that we most recall and appreciate.

I remember chatting with you way back when...can't believe it was that long ago. Glad you made it back.

Sorry to hear about the troubles your hubby is going through. Chat away right here anytime...although given the traffic here you may be stuck with me, but maybe that will change.

Sparrots

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
North/central Nebraska
Hey, the trouble would have been if we hadn't found the tumor until later. We actually got the best possible outcome. He's vaping away on black licorice as I write this. Neat to hear more about the bullet, unfortunately it's one I don't have so my natural curiosity may kick in and need to get one. Hope to be more active around here as I'll be home a lot more. Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread