• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Introduce yourself, Nebraskans! Neighbors from surrounding states welcome too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannation

Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Lincoln, NE, USA
Hi there,
My name's Dan and I've been analogue-free since November 15th, 2011. I go to school at SCC here in Lincoln, which is also where I live. As far as my PVs go, I have a few different eGo-Cs and a T, I also have a pretty old SD MkII, and relatively recently I have received my black satin ProVari which I am absolutely in love with. I also quite recently acquired what I believe to be a home made genesis style reparable atomizer off of the classifieds section of ECF. I'm glad I found this forum, I was begining to feel like the only PV fanboy in Lincoln. :toast:
-Dan

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Well, well, well..what do we have here? Another Nebraskan found his way here to the NE forum, a Lincolnite at that! Welcome Dan!

I'm glad I found this forum, I was begining to feel like the only PV fanboy in Lincoln. :toast:
-Dan

No need to feel that way any more, you are in good company here!

Dannation

Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Lincoln, NE, USA
I'm vaping on a nice Banana Cream Pie from Tasty Vapor, and I've also been vaping on some Caramel Candy from Vapure, both of which I received from a nicely priced listing on the classifieds. :vapor: How about you guys? I was reading a bit of your guys' convo when you were discussing diy liquid, how easy or difficult did you guys find the process of getting into making your own liquid? Did you have relatively good results initially or did it take some time to iron out the kinks?

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
It's really not bad at all and although I started simple (and briefly mind you) it went pretty well. The handful of liquids that I made turned out pretty well I must say. Will have a hefty order heading my way here very soon and will be giving it a much needed go again, on a bigger scale this time around! I did find a couple combinations that took a bit more to get that right flavour, but notes and persistence will get you far!

Dannation

Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Lincoln, NE, USA
Yup, probably not for a month or so though, I think I should probably try to focus a little more on my classes during the last half of the quarter. Ecig stuff can get quite distracting very easily, but when I have a little more free time I'm definitely going to have to give it a try. My current PV mission is to acquire a genesis style reparable that will live up to my expectations. Unfortunately my very first venture into this area has not been of the highest quality, but you gotta start somewhere right? Currently I'm involved in a Co-Op for a mini version of the ScubagenV3, which looks extremely promising. Plus the price is right at probably only around $70, but it still has a couple of weeks before it becomes an active Co-Op which means that the price might drop to around $50 if we get enough people involved. Fingers crossed!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I'm certain I will, vaping is my new favorite obsession, and having a local board with any people on it at all makes me all the more enthralled!

Lol....your still in the obsession phase. It gets worse:p...wait til you start diy..then there is a whole other world of stuff to constantly think about and fret over. But diy has become a lot more straight forward than it was a year and a half ago. Or maybe I'm just smarter than I was when I attempted it back then.

I'm mainly vaping my own creations now but really just starting out with diy again. Tobaccos are my juice of choice. Still have a big bag of "pro" liquids I'm using up, mostly dekangs and a handful of the designer/must haves. You know the ones....the ones that the fan boys rave on about, then you buy them and think to yourself WTF ...why did I fall for this again?

Hey dannation...do I have to stroke your scarlet and cream ego at the end of each post also. Pitt insists on it. Oh...what the heck...I already fell dirty and traitorous....here you go..

Gbr...:..........I'm going to HAWKEYE hell for doing that..lol..

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Hey dannation...do I have to stroke your scarlet and cream ego at the end of each post also. Pitt insists on it. Oh...what the heck...I already fell dirty and traitorous....here you go..

Gbr...:..........I'm going to HAWKEYE hell for doing that..lol..

Insists?! :blink: Haha, hardly, although it does give me a smirk I don't remember insisting on it. As far as going to Hawkeye hell, well you are already a fan, so close to the flames as it is!

He is right though. It's a whole new ballgame when you start DIY and rigging up equipment, modding and such. Don't be discouraged, stick with it and for me the tinkering is what keeps me in the vaping game thus far.

go hawkeyes
GBR

Sparrots

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
North/central Nebraska
Ok, we'll see how this goes. It may be my last post here but I really hope not as I've gotten to 'know' a lot of good people here. Just have issues with other aspects. I haven't been ignoring everyone, just found a forum, that I'm more confortable with. Less confrontational and more adult. Lots of experienced and super friendly people and a lot of refugees from more controlling sites. It's located at: site is 'www .nu-vapor .com' (without the spaces) and feel free to say that sparrots sent ya. Timing and counting the number of posts needed to get booted. Hope to see you all on the bright side!
Rebecca
Univapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread