• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Introduce yourself, Nebraskans! Neighbors from surrounding states welcome too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparrots

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
North/central Nebraska
Picture 001.jpg Ok, here 'she' is. I got her from Docdave over at nu-vapor. It's a monster. VV and takes 2 18500 batts. Ignore that woman in the pic, don't know her!
Good to see you here again Sparrots. How you been?
Spill the beans on that new mod.

Sparrots

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
North/central Nebraska
Oh, duh, I've been doing good. Selling 510 kits to the other vets at the VA in GI for $20.00 per kit. Anything to get 'em off analogs. Hubby's off oxygen finally. Also just ordered 100 CE4's and 10 lavatubes in asst colors from China. Have to help people afford these bad boys and that's the only way I can do it. How're things in the big city? Now you got me started, I got a custom Phiniac tank and have discovered a whole new world of flavors.

Last edited:

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
How do you like the ce4's. Never tried one. Hear so many conflicting reports on them. Maybe one day but for now I'm very happy with my dual coils in my homemade syringe tank on my silver bullet @ 6 volts. I'm about this close (if you could see me you would see my thumb and index finger nearly touching) to dyi'ing my own juice, and the big city is treating me real well.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Cool, just getting heavy into DIY myself. Did you get in on any of the recent capella co-ops?

No I didn't. What got me interested was a thread or 2 in the diy forum on new super concentrated flavorings that are available now. Well that and yet another expensive and totally lackluster juice buy. I've decided that I'm sure I can underwhelm myself with some homemade grog way cheaper. Actually, I'm a little stoked about getting in to it. About to go make an order now.

I see you met my new friend pittboss. He and I root for the hawkeyes....don't we pitt?...lol..

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
No I didn't. What got me interested was a thread or 2 in the diy forum on new super concentrated flavorings that are available now. Well that and yet another expensive and totally lackluster juice buy. I've decided that I'm sure I can underwhelm myself with some homemade grog way cheaper. Actually, I'm a little stoked about getting in to it. About to go make an order now.

I see you met my new friend pittboss. He and I root for the hawkeyes....don't we pitt?...lol..

Highway to the..vapingzone! (Now just imagine me as Kenny Loggins.) I am making my next order through them and picking up a boatload of goodies!

As far as that comment about rooting for the Hawkeyes..:blink: Who, who are you again? Haha you, of course, wait until we are in a Nebraska thread to unleash that lil' tidbit..:oops:

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
You a seasoned diy'ere?

If by which, you mean with salt and pepper..sure! Otherwise i would say that I get by. The mixing is elementary, however, I would like to do more towards the "mixology" of it and create something different. Basically trying to reverse engineer some of my favorite juices, create new, or just trying to find good or better flavor combinations for what is on the market. I wandered to that thread you were referring to about a week or two ago and got excited at the ease and intensity of the flavors available. There are other super concentrated flavor lines out there, but this one has me intrigued..

Sparrots

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
North/central Nebraska
Just recently got info on another forum about a pg/vg/nic testing kit. I got pointed to it on e-bay and bought one. I've got 3 LARGE bottles of 100mg nic juice and never even thought about testing it before. With QC being what it isn't, figure this is a good idea. Will let you know how it works if anyone's interested.
Rebecca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread