• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Introduce yourself, Nebraskans! Neighbors from surrounding states welcome too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I visit it occasionally but mainly hang here. Maybe I'll see you there but at the very least you should drop in sometime for a visit.
I've not had or seen the controling thing, or have and didn't recognize it, but have read other posts saying the same thing. Sorry you have been made to feel that way.

Well..god luck but hopefully not goodbye.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
I have recently seen some of it in the form of terminology. I don't remember where, right off hand, but it came off as quite controlling initially. I think there was more intent and creativity behind it, but still pretty harsh. I think it came from the site manager, and was stated something along the lines that ECF is a dictatorship, seriously. I got a chuckle out of it anyway..

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Hi folks,

Just a lonely ol' Kansan here. I'm 42, one daughter, married, 5 cats, 6 dogs, and a gerbil. My house is the wild kingdom. Been vaping close to 2 years this August. Love mods as long as they are higher than 3.7V....sorry, just can't go backwards for very long. I still pull my Joye 510 original kit out once in awhile and enjoy an easy vape...batteries are getting some age on them but still hit as nice as new.

Some of the mods I own are...
ProVari V2
ProVari V2 Mini
VMax with 3 more on the way
2 x P-18's
7 x wildman wood mods
Altoid VV tin
Krescendo
VV Box mod from KrimsonKustoms that runs 2x18650's
VariStacks - all colors
6 Bolts
White Mantis
Black Mantis
Black Anodized Cube
Big Kahuna
Mango Wood Kanhuna
GGTS
LT mini...yuck
Red OG Buzz
Brushed Aluminum OG Buzz
Blue BuzzPro
GLV 5V x 2
GLV XL 5V
Chuck
Prodigy V3.1
3 x silver bullets
Omega
2x Touchwood 18650's

...and there are more but I'm sleep deprived and can't think of their names...LOL.

My favorite vape is a phiniac tank with a 3ohm boge or 1.5ohm dual coil set at 6V. My favorite juices are Dekang's... DK-Tab, 234fatsal, melon, honey, red apple, vanilla mint, strawberry mint, clove, fennel, ginseng, tobacco, juicy peach, watermelon, 3&5, and fruit mix. As for American mixed, well they're scattered about. I'm happy with Dekang so I stick with them.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Glad you stopped in and said hi hairball! Where at in Kansas are you? Wowsers on the nice collection there..I have to say, I'm a bit jealous of a lot of those. Mod hoarder would be an accurate description, hehe! Well hope you get some sleep and I'm sure I will run into you here or "there"! Take care!

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Ok, we'll see how this goes. It may be my last post here but I really hope not as I've gotten to 'know' a lot of good people here. Just have issues with other aspects. I haven't been ignoring everyone, just found a forum, that I'm more confortable with. Less confrontational and more adult. Lots of experienced and super friendly people and a lot of refugees from more controlling sites. It's located at: site is 'www .nu-vapor .com' (without the spaces) and feel free to say that sparrots sent ya. Timing and counting the number of posts needed to get booted. Hope to see you all on the bright side!
Rebecca
Univapor

Hey Sparrots. I don't know how I ended up here but I saw your username and had to stop for a read. You are absolutely right about that other forum and I hope your post brings more people there, the ones that are fed up the bashing, bullying, controlling and down right disrespect from some of the mods. Hello to the rest of you and now I'm out of here since I'm not from Nebraska. :)

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Glad you stopped in and said hi hairball! Where at in Kansas are you? Wowsers on the nice collection there..I have to say, I'm a bit jealous of a lot of those. Mod hoarder would be an accurate description, hehe! Well hope you get some sleep and I'm sure I will run into you here or "there"! Take care!

South of Emporia outside a tiny cow town in the country.

Sent from my kitty paws...www.phiniac.com

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Hey Sparrots. I don't know how I ended up here but I saw your username and had to stop for a read. You are absolutely right about that other forum and I hope your post brings more people there, the ones that are fed up the bashing, bullying, controlling and down right disrespect from some of the mods. Hello to the rest of you and now I'm out of here since I'm not from Nebraska. :)

Well thanks for stopping in! I suppose Washington is close enough to NE, lol.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
While I was watching Emporia and the huge storm you guys had a few weeks ago I saw that Lincoln got hit quite a bit. Did you see any tornados?

There was one that crept by, just NW of my house about 5 miles, that dissipated pretty quick. We never get crap for tornados here in Lincoln. When I'm down in KS though, I get to see quite a bit! lol

Omaha_Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
May 7, 2012
Omaha, NE
Thank you PittBoss.

I was reading all the comments about a get together and had a discussion about that with TarFreeMe. One idea was a meet and greet at Cafe L in Omaha. Its a local restaurant that offers e-cigs to customers and is very vape friendly.

Im curious to know how many would be interested in this and if we should try to arrange a date in June?

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Man...would luv to see that buzz sometime...not that I need another mod...just sayin.
Wasn't that long ago that if another vaper wandered in here we all had mundane pv's...now there are buzz's, provaries, golden greeks...my, the times they are a-changing.

Don't sweat that brew...just bustin your chops. Ok...I'll take one..lol.

Glad you're here Sam...where abouts you hang your hat at night? I'm a Papillionite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread