• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Introduce yourself, Nebraskans! Neighbors from surrounding states welcome too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stabbie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
Teec Nos Pos, AZ
Been thinking about doing the same re:making a local e-cig site/store. I have a website created but it is just sitting in hiatus for now.
I'm solely vaping a GLV3 now (without the juice box attached). This thing produces a mega-....-ton of vapor. I mean seriously can't see if I vape and drive.
Someone set up a time & a place at a bar out in West O and I'm in for a drink and a vape. I live at 156th & Q.

dUdEmOnIuM

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 2, 2010
Omaha, NE
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: UnRegistered Supplier

Stabbie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
Teec Nos Pos, AZ
I don't care for the juice feed. I used it once and set it aside. The GLV3 is just way too damn big with the box and everytime I attempted to feed I ended up with juice all over my hands. I'll bet it ain't bad if I worked at it but as it stands I just like filling up the carts myself.
The GLV3 for whatever reason vapes a ton better than my GLV2 or GLV-mini.......which I just sold both not too long ago......the GLV3 works that much better that I knew I would never use the others again.

What About Bob

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2011
Nebraska
Hello Nebraska!

I live in Lincoln right now. Lived in Omaha, Beatrice and Kearney. It is cool to find others in my area

I have been vaping since 2009. Started with crappy free trials over the radio. Then I ordered a 510 kit from China and have been happy ever since. I have been mixing my own juice for me and my friends for two years now and have just started making my own mods. I use egos while out and about. I have recently tried cartos again and they are much better than two years ago.

What About Bob

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2011
Nebraska
IMAG0193.jpg IMAG0195.jpg IMAG0190.jpg IMAG0197.jpg

Just a start.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Sup, never really stopped by this area of the forums, but nebraska vaper here. Live right out north of Omaha, near Blair. Been vaping for about 2 years now.

Just thought I would stop by and say hello, haha.

Add another to the revolution.

Hi synf..glad you finally made it also. I grew up just east of Blair (mo. Valley) and have spent a fair amount of time in and around Blair.

What gear are you using??

Add another to the revolution.

Hi synf..glad you finally made it also. I grew up just east of Blair (mo. Valley) and have spent a fair amount of time in and around Blair.

What gear are you using??

Ahh nice!

Currently im using a Ego. (Volcano Inferno branded) I usually just drip, no carts or anything here. But soon going to be going the tube tank route. I sometimes use my old L88B when im working on art and stuff, but it usually gathers dust.

Planning on either getting a variable mod soon. Trying to stay on the low-cost board, so probably just going to order a LavaTube.

heavyMGS

Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Lincoln
Bump.

Live in Lincoln. Started vaping in November with a way overpriced NicStic from a ciggy store. Went to an Inferno kit from Volcano along with a Joy 510 kit. Moved on to a KGo with Mega dual coil cartos and that's my current setup for now.

Just bought a sweet epipe of the classifieds that I need to order batteries for and I also have a Silver Bullet on the way!

I'm thinking vape meet up would be awesome at some point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread