Introducing....Bmods. Custom drip tips and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2012
missouri
How is this mmikee. From Atty up this one is about 18mm...

ny4aty2y.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
View attachment 229460 I'm looking for three tips in Ti threaded for the Kayfun 3.1. Wide, standard length, true flow, something along the lines of a Foggatti spark plug but wide and threaded. Need 3. Paypal ready.....

I have been waiting on those dang "spark plugs" forever, I would love 1? please, but I wouldnt mind stainless steel.

ohman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2012
missouri
View attachment 229460 I'm looking for three tips in Ti threaded for the Kayfun 3.1. Wide, standard length, true flow, something along the lines of a Foggatti spark plug but wide and threaded. Need 3. Paypal ready.....

No problem... Chowder... Just shoot me a pm and I will get going on them....

ohman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2012
missouri
I have been waiting on those dang "spark plugs" forever, I would love 1? please, but I wouldnt mind stainless steel.

Do u too want it threaded for a kayfun?

I will post pics of a standard DT that looks similar.. But I would rather not make an exact copy nor could I... I can make the tip from 316l naval brass or titanium.. Lmk... please send a pm so I can keep everybody in order..

I try and do these tips to order... And ship out within 24 hrs... I'm not a fan of lists or waiting . :p

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
To answer my own question.....
Low-carbon versions, for example 316L or 304L, are used to avoid corrosion problems caused by welding. Grade 316LVM is preferred where biocompatibility is required (such as body implants and piercings).[21] The "L" means that the carbon content of the alloy is below 0.03%, which reduces the sensitization effect (precipitation of chromium carbides at grain boundaries) caused by the high temperatures involved in welding

I love Wikipedia.

ohman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2012
missouri
To answer my own question.....
Low-carbon versions, for example 316L or 304L, are used to avoid corrosion problems caused by welding. Grade 316LVM is preferred where biocompatibility is required (such as body implants and piercings).[21] The "L" means that the carbon content of the alloy is below 0.03%, which reduces the sensitization effect (precipitation of chromium carbides at grain boundaries) caused by the high temperatures involved in welding

I love Wikipedia.

I was about to say the same thing.... Lol. not really but....
I try to only use the higher grade stuff.. It causes me more frustration but end results are worth it... Same goes for the brass and titanium eli grade 5.

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
Mmikee... Your order is ready.... Lmk when u want to pick em up..
duse9utu.jpg

Here's my kayfun and some custom finish stuff along with one of the ti drip tips..

Will hopefully have some threaded tips to post later tonight...
u5evy5u6.jpg

-ohman

Sweet ! I will pick them up Friday if that works for you. Ill call you tomorrow to get directions.
Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread