VapeSyndicate: Drip tips, Mods, Liquid and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise

[url]www.VapeSyndicate.com
[/URL]

Hello everyone, I have been a long time member of this site and have been making odds and ends for friends for a while. Now I'm bringing some of the things I make to the forum as a registered supplier. For those of you who know me, whats up guys I'm officially here. For those of you that don't know me, come take a look at my one off hand crafted drip tips, mods, and liquids!

Here's the deal... I'm just a guy, not a company. I make one off custom Drip Tips, mods, E-pipes, Genesis atomizers, and more. I will never be a large time mass producer, but I will always make the highest quality products from the highest quality materials. Currently producing most products in pure (medical grade) Titanium, and 316 Stainless steel. Some upcoming products are made from (lead free) 6061 Aluminium, and (lead free) Naval Brass, in addition to the Titanium and Stainless products.

My website has whatever I have in stock right now, the quantities are always ONE because that's all there is, ONE - (except e-liquids). As I sell through what I have, I make more and typically wait to post product on the site until I have a few of an item to sell. I will update this thread before I post new products with an approximate release date and time so you are all aware of what is available and get the inside scoop.

I test everything extensively before it goes on the site, I want to make sure it works to my standards.
I want you to talk freely about my products on this site, If you think I should make something specific, if you want something 100% custom, if you have issues (I want to hear them!!), if you think something is unfair, ETC.. please discuss it here or feel free to contact me using the contact form on my site (HERE)

OK... Now for the fun part, here's a preview of whats on the site right now:

Titanium Bullet Drip Tip:
dripTips_0007_tall-bullet-9mm-150x150.jpg

Titanium Pyramid Drip Tip (looks great on Genesis atomizers)
dripTips_0004_pyramid-standard-150x150.jpg

Come to the site to check out more and check here for periodic updates!!

WELCOME TO THE VAPESYNDICATE

- DIG

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
Nice looking tips!! I'd love to see some offered in full blue (entire tip blued) like that bullet tip.

Great site design too by the way, it's very slick, love it!

Aurora-Oblivion: Just let me know and I'll make any of the TI tips in blue for free. I can color any of the titanium tips to whatever color you specify. When you order a tip, just put in the notes what color you want it and ill color and send to you. If you want blue, specify light or dark blue and ill make sure to do it.

Coloring is done through a heat or electronic process and unlike aluminium anodizing, Titanium coloring is 100% safe for contact with liquid etc.

Thanks for bringing that up Oblivion! Great suggestion. If anyone wants a custom finish on their tips, let me know on the order notes and I will follow up with you to make sure you get what you want.

Last edited:

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
Can't wait to get my tips! They're absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on the official opening Adam!

@ Jeromeit- They are in the mail, if there are any issues let me know and ill make sure its taken care of. Good doing business with you again buddy.

In the interest of keeping this flowing, and just cause I feel giving today... I have 2 coupon codes to share with you all.

#1 50% off any single order AND free shipping. This is a single use coupon, that means THE FIRST ONE OF YOU TO USE IT gets it.. If it works on checkout then you win.. if not, someone beat you to the punch and then use the one below.

COUPON CODE: 1x-50off-free

#2 For everyone else that missed out, here is a consolation prize good till the end of January, for everyone. 10% off your cart and free shipping.

COUPON CODE: tenoff-shipsfree

Remember, if you want a titanium a custom color note it in the checkout comments. Also, checkout is PayPal secure.

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
I'm so happy with them.. Gotta spread the word these tips are sick!

aquhapa4.jpg
4eqyzyze.jpg

When r we gonna see some mods? Hehe

@jeromeit- glad you got them so fast, Even happier you love them! Great pix and sleek setups you have there. Funny I made the pyramid drip tips with slant top (zen style cap) genesis atomizers in mind, and that's just where you put it.

Would you mind if I used your pix on the site? Either on the product page or a "user pix" gallery? I'll give you credit of course. Your pix might be better than mine!

Mods, that's a good question... I have an epipe design in the works and almost completed. I have a tube mod concept that I'm personally testing right now. Estimates are 3 weeks on the epipe, a little longer on the mod. I don't want to spill the details quite yet, but I'll post info here as soon as its ready.

50% off coupon with free shipping is still up for grabs... That's a custom titanium drip tip for $12.50 shipped free...

Last edited:

jeromeit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
New York
@jeromeit- glad you got them so fast, Even happier you love them! Great pix and sleek setups you have there. Funny I made the pyramid drip tips with slant top (zen style cap) genesis atomizers in mind, and that's just where you put it.

Would you mind if I used your pix on the site? Either on the product page or a "user pix" gallery? I'll give you credit of course. Your pix might be better than mine!

Mods, that's a good question... I have an epipe design in the works and almost completed. I have a tube mod concept that I'm personally testing right now. Estimates are 3 weeks on the epipe, a little longer on the mod. I don't want to spill the details quite yet, but I'll post info here as soon as its ready.

50% off coupon with free shipping is still up for grabs... That's a custom titanium drip tip for $12.50 shipped free...

Good morning! I don't min if you use the pics at all, I'd be happy to have my pics up on your site, when I have time to take better pics I'll upload them :)

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
how wide is the opening?

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. The opening is a "standard" drip tip hole with the top beveled larger for better dripping if you choose to use it for that.

wow. did not expect that to last! ordered!

Neither did I, I'm surprised it lasted that long. CONGRATS, and thanks. Good call getting that drip tip with the discount, its one of my favorites.

I'll do my best to get it shipped today worst case first thing tomorrow.

scoopbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
Los Angeles
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. The opening is a "standard" drip tip hole with the top beveled larger for better dripping if you choose to use it for that.

Neither did I, I'm surprised it lasted that long. CONGRATS, and thanks. Good call getting that drip tip with the discount, its one of my favorites.

I'll do my best to get it shipped today worst case first thing tomorrow.

no worries and thanks

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
Good morning! I don't min if you use the pics at all, I'd be happy to have my pics up on your site, when I have time to take better pics I'll upload them :)

Thanks for the permission. I just put them up on the site under the gallery. If anyone else wants to contribute images, just email to info@vapesyndicate.com or post here and let me know.

no worries and thanks
I shipped it earlier today, its on its way.

The coupon code "tenoff-shipsfree" is still active till the end of the month. In the meanwhile I'm working on the aforementioned mods and im trying to come up with a fun give away idea for this thread. Give me a bit and ill see what I can come up with. I have a brand new "Bullet" drip tip that isnt on the site that I want to give away here.. stay tuned.. If anyone has ideas let me know.

-DIG

BoyNamedStacy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Spokane
Man, all I can say is wow! Some of the best looking tips I have seen yet and not to mention excellent prices on Ti too! DIG is a super nice dude who spent time answering a few questions I had and even helped me get just the right tip for my mod. I am really looking forward to trying his juices as well because it's obvious he has really good taste. I'm definitely gonna outfit most, if not all, my mods with Vape Syndicate gear. Thanks again DIG, you da man! :)

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
Man, all I can say is wow! Some of the best looking tips I have seen yet and not to mention excellent prices on Ti too! DIG is a super nice dude who spent time answering a few questions I had and even helped me get just the right tip for my mod. I am really looking forward to trying his juices as well because it's obvious he has really good taste. I'm definitely gonna outfit most, if not all, my mods with Vape Syndicate gear. Thanks again DIG, you da man! :)

Thanks for the kind words, and thanks for the order! Your package is in the mail on its way. When you get it post a pic here or send one out to me and ill put it on the site.

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
So I'm in a giving mood again, and I want to try something new... I'm going to try this every friday unless it just doesnt work.. then no free stuff.. haha

FREE $HART FRIDAYS!!!
Rules this week are simple... Russian Roulette style. I will post 5 blank name spots, you fill them in. Once all 5 are filled, you can post back removing ONE of the previous names and inserting your own in its place. your name can only be on the list once, if you get bumped the list, just post back and bump someone else off.

The last post before midnight, will have the people I will randomize from. Replace more than one and you are disqualified.

Here is what you get if you win, a bullet drip tip not even on the site (NOT THE MOD, yet):
contest-1-1-e1357922149197.jpeg

Runner up will get a 10ML bottle of liquid.

EXAMPLE:

my post:
bob1
bob2
bob3
bob4
bob5

your post (copy and paste previous post):
bob1
bob2
YOUR-NAME
bob4
bob5

Got it?? replace someones name with your name, and post.. then next person does the same and so on.. last 5 standing before midnight get in the drawing..

Here we go.. Add your names:

1) BLANK (add your name)
2) BLANK (add your name)
3) BLANK (add your name)
4) BLANK (add your name)
5) BLANK (add your name)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread