Introducing....Bmods. Custom drip tips and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntalekt

Dec 19, 2012
United States
Thoughts?

ohman_logo_640.jpg

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Thanks for answering questions in my absence!! I've been busy. ;). Thanks everyone for that!!!

But yeah the caps I do change nothing within the atomizer. They are all original caps that have been sent to me to re work.

Here's this mornings.

And some other random stuff.
ezaqa7u3.jpg

Just found this thread today--skipped much of the chatter to look at pics.
Is this the top cap for the kayfun?

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Rapture

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2012
Bay Area California
Received my tip today that I designed. Ohman made it just like a specified in the blueprint. It looks great and is exactly what i was hoping for. Looked everywhere for a tip that looked like this I couldn't find one. This tip has all the same qualities as any of the other high end drip tips I currently have. Thanks again Ohman and we will be doing business again soon.

Rapture DT / Widebore / Super shorty / Long taper

lrlxX7X.jpg

7WV1CXN.jpg

MIphAt9.jpg

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 145
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 105

LReyes66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
United States
Hey ohman, I have a fasttech drip tip thats a grooved shorty style drip tip that i recieved last week that ive been liking. But i was wondering if you had something similar to it that a bit wider in diameter, maybe a extra cut/groove and maybe a tad bit taller like a cm or 2 (though the height isnt as important as i like what i have). What i mean in wider in diameter is that with the KFL+ V2 having a wider tip base before it reachers the tapered part, id like to cover a bit more of the flat part. Heres pictures of what i have and mean.

s22iLxy.jpg

eHTWBOq.jpg

IutyTPQ.jpg

Christmas morning before the kids are up.. :D

ujape8u8.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I saw this one and was wondering on the height and width of it. Its looks a bit tall for what I was looking for, but if something a bit shorter maybe 3-4 mm shorter like what the drip tip I have.

Edson Arantes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
Mexique
Bad ... is an understatement. Great looking rig. Hybrid adaptor, and tip completes it nicely.

by the way, where can I get a makrolon halftank in that color??
One of ohman's bad-... DripTips :)
Im glad I paid a bit more to get this one with the one I designed :)
a4a3y9uj.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread