Introducing....Bmods. Custom drip tips and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Yep. I can send you one, no problem. PM the address :)

No reason for you to go and buy one if you aren't going to use it.

Another question- can you also drill out the air holes to my specifications on the custom cap?

I'm definitely interested in getting a custom top cap/tip combo made. A pair that were literally made for each other :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 running PA+Franco.kernel.

Quote some kind of price, and make two of them, as I will buy one too? I am a leach...can't think of great ideas, but I latch on when I see one...

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
heres my 3 ohman drip tips... lito simple shorty, elad simple shorty & ? dont have a name yet for the last one.. i made a mistake and sold my first ohman tip and am regreting it.. these are mine forever
LlDqrIV.jpg

zoidberg29

Dec 30, 2013
A, A
heres my 3 ohman drip tips... lito simple shorty, elad simple shorty & ? dont have a name yet for the last one.. i made a mistake and sold my first ohman tip and am regreting it.. these are mine forever

The middle one looks just like mine. I have mine sitting on the KFL+ with clear tank. It looks like it was made for a Kayfun.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
LlDqrIV.jpg

Tell me about the one on the far right.... Would something like this be possible on an original 3.1? If I sent the whole atty in could you refinish the atty and make a drip tip to match the pic on the right? Thoughts on price?

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
Tell me about the one on the far right.... Would something like this be possible on an original 3.1? If I sent the whole atty in could you refinish the atty and make a drip tip to match the pic on the right? Thoughts on price?

Bret can duplicate that tip for u. He made it for me to use on my original kayfun, but i use it now on that custom topcap. I asked for a "elad simple shorty" but with an extra grove (which makes it a tad taller) and delrin on top.. Hes like a mind reader... I try to describe what i want and he makes it happen... Poof ...

floridaBMW

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
S. Florida
They look great Ken, really nice! do the Kf´s perform the same?? did you have to shorten the chimneys??

Gracias

Only milled down the top caps "neck" where the DT goes. Then made the custom DT to go with the new look. No change within the atty of any kind.

Ken

ohman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2012
missouri
What are the measurements of the Elads Simple Shorty NTT Special? The base on my current ST10 DT is like 1mm too tall so it doesn't sit flush with the top of my KFL.

2014-03-26%2015.53.24.jpg

2014-03-26%2015.54.58.jpg

2014-03-26%2015.55.33.jpg

2014-03-26%2015.59.10.jpg

Most double oring tips are problem as the bases are just too long. But the Klite has I think 6mm well. Mine are almost always 5mm for the 510 area. The length from top cap can be your choice .. The elad tip is approx. 10 mm from top cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread