Status
Not open for further replies.

SonHouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Seminole
for ankush and others out there not getting your emails answered jon does have a partner at nexgen i think he is the engineer of the outfit when the crap hit the fan so to say on the first round is when this guy popped his head up for the first time , his name is mike if you guys and gals need to get in contact with him you can do so here maybe its time for him to crack that whip again
Not cool posting an email address on an open forum.

rudebwoy

Nov 22, 2013
canada

he was just trying to help because in case you didnt notice they have a problem with communication with customers plus the email is for a person who deals with customers and since this is a nexgen thread created by them there should be no problem with him posting the address

Dr. Tranny

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
Tacoma, WA
I, too, just received a reply from Jon. Surprised I did, actually, since I just emailed him less than an hour ago and he already replied. He said "we have the boards now; first orders went out yesterday, next set on Friday, yours sometime next week. We're building every day now, but we've been short on labor as well as boards." Mine is number 2121, so if you're in that range yours should probably maybe be in the same batch. So hopefully soon. Sooooooooooooon. *greedy rubbing together of hands*

And now back into the shadows with me.

mokhann

Dec 16, 2013
NZ
he was just trying to help because in case you didnt notice they have a problem with communication with customers plus the email is for a person who deals with customers and since this is a nexgen thread created by them there should be no problem with him posting the address
Bots crawl the internet looking for email addresses for spam/marketing purposes, which is why it is generally frowned upon to post an email address publicly.

I, too, just received a reply from Jon. Surprised I did, actually, since I just emailed him less than an hour ago and he already replied. He said "we have the boards now; first orders went out yesterday, next set on Friday, yours sometime next week. We're building every day now, but we've been short on labor as well as boards." Mine is number 2121, so if you're in that range yours should probably maybe be in the same batch. So hopefully soon. Sooooooooooooon. *greedy rubbing together of hands*

And now back into the shadows with me.

I hope I'm in that first or second batch (2028)... haven't got a shipping notice or anything.

williebb123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
Mount Shasta California

i suggest you go back and read all 57 pages on this post , mike is the second half of nexgen and it was mike that gave permission to post his email in this thread sometime back so dont go posting comments just to be boosting your count ooops too late ,sorry to be so rude but you have to know what your talking about or you will get scolded

jj_9

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
FR
My email basically read the same as Dr. Tranny that it will be built next week and shipped at the end of the week so it may be worth emailing again Mokhann. I am number 2124 so in theory you should be before me!

Yeah !
I'm number 2130, hopefully mine will arrive before our #^@#^@ eurodeputies manage to force the vapers to give again their money to tobacco industries here !
(got a lot of words in french to qualify them but I don't know the equivalents in english :-x)

A+
JJ

Last edited:

SonHouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Seminole
i suggest you go back and read all 57 pages on this post , mike is the second half of nexgen and it was mike that gave permission to post his email in this thread sometime back so dont go posting comments just to be boosting your count ooops too late ,sorry to be so rude but you have to know what your talking about or you will get scolded
Then you need to clearly state that in your post. Unfortunately, a simple search of the thread proves your claim of the owner of that email posting it in this thread for public use is incorrect. Posting a private email is a 5 point infraction on this forum. Since you choose to be abusive, haven't amended your post, and haven't provided backing for your claim, I'll let you take that up with a mod.

The proper approach is a PM. You do not want to put out someone else's email address for spam collection which is why it's a 5 point infraction.

williebb123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
Mount Shasta California
oh i will remove the post , it seems that after the post magically emails are getting answered :p it was done to help others not for you to ride your moral high horse , if following the rules is what you choose fine by me but this gets things done , i will gladly take a hit from the mods if it helps to get emails answered for those who were not around to see what we went thru on the first round

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
I've held off emailing Jon since I only ordered on February 4th. Order #2164. But I'm getting a bit anxious so I did this evening at 5:59 pm. He responded at 6:34 pm. Said my order will most likely be built next week and ship within 1 or 2 days afterwards. I'm one county away so should get it in a day or two after shipping.

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
Ordering is closed, how much are the DNA30 Futura now? And is shipping included?

33079kj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread