Introducing Nhaler High Voltage Octane Liquids-10Mg 100% USA MADE

Status
Not open for further replies.

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Just got my shipment with signature, marlb, and cafe macchiato...all are good.

I like the signature - strong tobacco with hints of menthol, vanilla and 555. Definitely better in a 801 atty than a 510. Similar to something else I have tried but better and no nasty aftertaste.

The cafe macchiato is strong espresso and foam with a good throat hit.

HV Marbro and Kent are my go to's though throughout the day, Marb at 3.7 or in a cart & kent at 5V.

I've really grown to like 2 drops of kent and 1 of 555 on a 510 atty...strong throat hit and a nutty aftertaste that goes great with a stout beer!

And thanks for the replacement xHaler cover...I'll take better care of it this time, I promise!

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
NoMorButts-beautiful baby in your avatar! Me wants it! Actually if we can find another red husky only male and still a puppy we plan to adopt.

Now for my last review: CigarBacco-kinda sweet but tasty. Again, didn't think I would like cause of the "cigar" word. I am chain vaping with a pass through trying to find the words.....

They are all winners and everyone should just get a sample bottle of each :)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I should probably change the names on the them to include an "e" .... My initial thoughts were to distinguish themna s a Cigarette or tobacco flavor , so in the future when I expand the line they can easily be identified from others...Now several people are making comments that they trhink they are Cigar flavors and they really arent...So I have to give this some thought...
Drew

NoMorButts4Me

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Lenox Hill, NYC
Here's Ms. Kalie's Headshot.

Attachments

• Kalie2.jpg
    Kalie2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 16

ironlung

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
queens n.y.
I am IRON LUNG.This is my reveiw of bottles 1-7
I found no way to reply on that thread.
they are all very clean and refreshing flavors 1-7.
#1 was light in flavor,a little too light for me as an ry4 lover.Reminded me of a capri cigarrette
#2 was a little stronger flavor ,I do like that one, almost a light cocoa-ish taste.hints of a spicey type
#3 cocoa-ish under tones with a "slight" citrus over tone. Also a very nice flavor to me.
#4 almost a light cocoa-ish taste.hints of a spicey type overtone,but a "slight" menthol tingle to the pallet.I also like this flavor
#5 almost a light cocoa-ish taste.hints of a spicey type overtone,but a stronger citrus overtone,almost lemony. If I did not have as much juice as I do,I would try to score half a liter from you! my favorite of all the numbers and also the favorite of a friend of mine.When she goes full time vape this will be her flavor P.S. I will need more so Please tell me the name on this one.
#6 a COOL coaco, menthol is promonant and refreshing.Not my favorite vape but with 3.7v you get a good throaght hit
#7 I believe resembles a tobacco cigarrette in all aspects of it.Flavor,density of vapor ,dryish feeling and well rounded combonation of effects to the pallet throaght,and lungs.
I had to PM this to you due to the fact I am unable to post on the thread link you sent me,and this was the only forseeable time I would have to send my thoughts on the thread of the samples you gave me to try.So please copy and paste this reveiw on the thread
#'s 234 are good flavors.#6 was ok.#'5and7 are my favorite vapes
I just want to say,I vape using a 3.7v 18650 2400mAh ultrafire batt.Great job drew hats off to ya!!! LATER, and vape on

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Well, I've had the samples of Signature, Plain, and Spicebacco for a few days now...

The Signature Octane is very good and my fave of the three. It has a good tobacco flavor with a hint of sweetness, I notice vanilla and caramel plus a little nuttiness. There is also a hint of mint or menthol on the exhale. It has a good throat hit and tons of vapor. I have already finished the sampler and will be ordering the large bottle of this one. Although I mainly vaped this on a 510 in the Xhaler at 5V and Bartleby at 3.7V, I find later in the day I like it better in a 801 as the 'refreshing' quality from the mint and menthol really comes through.

Spicebacco is my second fave of the three. It has a really good throat hit, tastes of ginger and something a bit floral on the exhale. Its worth trying just for the throat hit alone, almost as good as HV Kent.

Plain tobacco I am on the fence about...many have said that it smells and tastes like a freshly opened pack of Marlboro Lights but I don't get that at all. I get a slight tobacco taste and smell with it, but there is also a strong cedar-ish woody taste on the exhale that I'm not sure about. It has a medium throat hit and good vapor.

Drew is right that these Octane juices are stronger as far as the nic hit, especially in the xhaler at 5 - 6 volts. They are clean and clear, and seem to run a bit thinner than HV juices without losing flavor. I'm really looking forward to the new coffee flavors that Drew mentioned earlier in this thread, hopefully they will be in the Octane line as well. I plan to try the cigarillo and cigarbacco next which I will order probably tomorrow with drip tips and magnum atty's! My go to all day vape remains a 2 to 1 mixture of HV Kent and 555, but can now add Signature to the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread