Introducing the Chef

Status
Not open for further replies.

chef josh

Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Calgary, Alberta
I started smoking at the tender age of 13, and smoked a pack a day until July 13th 2011, when I finally had my last smoke. I had tried to quit every other way over the years and nothing worked. vaping, I knew, was my only hope. I messed around with mini ecigs (601s I think) starting in November 2009, and although I really wanted them to work, they had no chance, or th or flavor, so I shelved them.

Fast forward through ten months of smoking again and it was time to try again. Ego T, fail. Ordered a don, got stuck in customs. So I started modding, copper tubes, small flashlights, really anything that would hold a battery, then my don arrived. The build quality was great, made my mods look terrible and combined with dual bats and a dcc I didn't need to smoke anymore!

My current addiction is no longer cigarettes, but, cool mods and vaping.

I have the don, an apex ultra with res, the ultramax also with res, two boge revolution v2.1, a vapage vmod xl, and I am waiting for the notcigs vvprov shipping notice to add variable voltage juice feeding to my day.

Sent from my HTC android using Tapatalk

SCTony

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2011
South Carolina
With all that great gear it sounds like you are really cooking now! animated-smileys-embarrassed-43.gif Welcome to ECF and congratulations on quitting smoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread