Introducing to GotVapes & HERE NOW - Joyetech eVic VV/VW - Newest Update! Very Special Price For First Two Weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal
eVic "mini" format vs eGo Twist 650.
Yes, the eVic is a little shorter.

IMG_20130208_121456.jpg

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
love you AG51, but lets not hijack this thread with stuff like
"since we don't have a pressure sensor we have to SUCK the same and use the time function of the PID function to do the same as Rady is doing on the the evic"
i can't find where anyone is doing anything with the evic (haven't looked hare enough) maybe we can do something here BUT when/if we start talking about how hard the user sucks in affects the curve you'll be jumping around and bringing out PS for better retorts.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
love you AG51, but lets not hijack this thread with stuff like
"since we don't have a pressure sensor we have to SUCK the same and use the time function of the PID function to do the same as Rady is doing on the the evic"
i can't find where anyone is doing anything with the evic (haven't looked hare enough) maybe we can do something here BUT when/if we start talking about how hard the user sucks in affects the curve you'll be jumping around and bringing out PS for better retorts.
I haven't got a clue as to what you are referring to Charlie as I am innocently pure as the driven snow but I will be quiets now :unsure: cuz I don't even know this Hi Jack person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread