Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
so i am having some issues with my io6 and i am trying to figure out of its operator error or the atty itself...

got it in the mail yesterday and was extremely excited... was planning to use this as a taste test method for my diy juices to make sure i like them before i make a larger batch...

however everything seems very muted... less vapor... i dont know what it is...

i take my mini protank2 off my eGo V V2 mega put the io6 on, drip 2-3 drops into it, let it sit for 30 seconds to a minute standing up perfectly, then gently vape... (a lil afraid of sucking the liquid up the tip, had it happen once but i dont think i waited 30 seconds to a minute first) it has little to no taste and creates little to no vapor...

and its not just my mixes... i have used other liquids that i enjoy and i dont get anything...

i had brought the lemon drop over to "cleanse" from one sample to the next...

can anyone tell me if i am doing something wrong or if i need to contact ikenvape?

thanks for any feedback

i have posted this in the general section as was referred to this forum... looking for any advice...

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
ok, so not all liquids are created equal... but after trying many different liquids, home made mixes at various pg/vg ratios (mixing for me and the wife) as well as trying ordereds, at different pg/vg ratios (she likes 80/20 i like to play with different ratios) there is little to no taste, minus the "magic menthol" which is a blend of menthol and koolada... which i got a minor minty cool, nothing compared to the output of my mini pt2, and all of it with barely any vapor... to simply try and justify this with all liquids are not created equal, well that is simply not the case...

as i have stated i am not trying to smear the reputation of ikenvape. i am looking for advice, i have contacted ikenvape to try and determine with them if its something with the atty or me... but its not like i havent tried different things...

i just want to figure out what is going on... and what i can do about it or if i am stuck for the time being

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
You are not going to like what I will say to you! That being said there is not a lot of dripper these days. Depending how you got introduced to vaping may inde skew your experience. Dripping is an ART, I was a dripper but these days enjoy the convenience of a good tank e.g T3 or PT. The long lost gem (306) another thread I wrote was a lost gem. Use mainly for dipping ( I know a foreign word) was the cats meow in 2008-09. The IO6 was designed to 510 specs to surpass the 306 which it did. AFAIC regardless of the tanks of today and the genies of today, nothing replaces a properly dripped atty, and IKV is where you go for those.

I ain't no fan boy, but I will give you the poop, the full pop and nothing but the poop.

I will close that you should have been around for the PTB. :D

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I got one a little while back for a bottom feeder, they take a few days to break in! I was about ready to give up because of the primer flavor and lack of production I was getting, but once it was burnt in good, MAN!! I suggest you stick with it just a bit longer and see if you can get it burnt in, the i06 has been every bit as good, if not better, than any RDA I've used!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread