IPro Blue LED Quit Working Briefly

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCTony

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2011
South Carolina
Hello, wondering if anyone has insight on why this happened... I noticed that the blue LED wasn't lighting up when I hit the button. I had a 3 ohm carto on the IPro and it was firing fine, only the blue LED wasn't lighting. I took the carto off and hit the button and still no blue LED. I figured the batteries were low so I installed freshly charged batteries and got the same result- no blue LED. I then put the original batteries back in and continued to vape. I switched over to a 2.2 ohm carto and vaped a little while. Now the blue LED is working again, on either carto. - Any ideas? Thanks.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Hi Buzz... funny thing is it didn't light with either set of batteries and now it lights with either set of batteries. Maybe it's just a wonky LED? At first I thought the LED had burnt out, which isn't too big a deal, but then it started working again. Cheers and thanks for making a great, SAFE pv! :)

Sometimes junk can get on the contact inside and do this ! , also check the battery contacts and make sure they are clean.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Today the top-cap came off (again, arrg) and I found out the screw holding the center-post wire was a little loose. I think that was probably the culprit. Anything wrong with me putting a drop of locktite on the top-cap threads? Thanks.

No dont , use a round drill and put it in the side hole to tighten it down , other wise we cannot get it off if we need to and will ruin the tube !!!!

with a 510 top cap loosen the top screw tighten the internal screw then put the cap back on and THEN tighten the top screw .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread