IPro fits nicely in common ego case (pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
They flopped in my purse. But I don't want my batteries falling out. It would be a tragedy if one was lost! More importantly, I don't want to risk a huge leak in my purse. I'd rather there be something to cushion/protect the bottle.

Now that you mention it, I saw some really little digital camera cases at walmart the other day. They had some bright colorful prints on them too.

Get another Ipro to keep your spare set of batteries in. Then you can just put it in your purse.

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
They flopped in my purse. But I don't want my batteries falling out. It would be a tragedy if one was lost! More importantly, I don't want to risk a huge leak in my purse. I'd rather there be something to cushion/protect the bottle.

Now that you mention it, I saw some really little digital camera cases at walmart the other day. They had some bright colorful prints on them too.

Would be a mess in the purse for sure. I'm going to school so for batteries and such I just use a ziplock bag in my backpack, an inelegant solution for sure. But I carry my IP and tank in my pocket and have been expecting for it to come apart in my pocket for some time now.

But today I got the Buzz tank in the mail and it has a screw to hold the tank on so I shouldn't have to worry about it so much. It is a real nice tank to, should be for $25 though. Anodized blue, add a little color to my chrome IP. With the 1" tube and boge carto it is nice and compact. First time trying Boge too, it works, but I most admit that I'm not seeing much difference between different cartos. The Boge does work well over a longer range of voltage, not that it is a concern or important with VV, but it may explain why more people are happy with them.

annah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2009
Virginia Beach
Fried: Hows the tank fit on the ipro? Does it stick way out, or look ok?

Bovinia: I'm at home all day too, but I do frequently go to my mother in laws house while my son is at school. And I'm too danged paranoid to leave home without enough equipment. ;) I don't use makeup, so I haven't looked in that section of the store for a lonnnng time. I emptied out the contents of my purse the other day, and it was actually pretty funny. I had: a mini hairbrush, kids barrettes, my organizer, wallet, pens, a littlest pet shop figure, chapstick, lotion, a hand belonging to luke skywalker, a rubber band bracelet thing in the shape of cinderella, and a few other things I can't remember. Probably not too similar to the contents of most women's purses.

Keys- LOL!! Good answer!

I found this: http://www.amazon.com/Cosmos-Pink-bluetooth-handsfree-headset/dp/B005KP1KPY/ref=pd_cp_cps_3 Which might actually be a perfect fit for what I want. If I could get a clip on there to hook it on the strap of my purse, I would be all set.

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
The Buzz tank, did I say blue, lol, I ordered blue, I got purple, but I am just as happy with the purple, so no big deal.

The 1.5" tank is the same size as the Smoktech DCT, but the endcaps are significantly thinner so that the actual space inside that holds the fluid is nearly 1/2" longer. But like I said it is the same size as the Smoktech DCT so it should look about the same. But the 1" tank on a SC carto looks relatively small on the device and it loses the awkwardness of the bigger tanks.

I do wish they would design an optional topcap where the tube doesn't taper in but rather is flat like the endcap with the threads inside. This way the body and the tank would appear to be one continuous unit. I would gladly pay an extra $20 for such an option.

Last edited:

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
Pictures always say more than anything. Pictures showing relative size between Buzz 1" tank and both the 6 and 3.5 ml versions of the Smoktech DCT. Note how much less space the endcaps use on the Buzz compared to the DCT.

IPRO-12.jpg IPRO-13.jpg IPRO-14.jpg

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
I thought it was blue when I got it, someone convinced me it was purple, and honestly I think it is something in between, but it is the same blue on your website. And hell I am partly colorblind so I'll believe anything except that it is red/green and generally doesn't effect blue or purple. Just call me crazy and leave it at that. I like the color and that's all that matters.

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
Oh I put it together with the longer tube, I find I really don't like Boge cartos no matter how much everyone raves about them. So my experiment with the 1" tube was short lived. Maybe I'll find another SC carto to try. I was wondering about the volume (1.5" tank) because it is both smaller in diameter and made of thicker plastic than the DCT. But the extra volume gained by the thinner end caps more than makes up for the difference. I made a 5ml test batch from some new strawberry flavor I just got and it all went in with room quite a bit of room to spare, atleast 1ml more. That does include what I put in the new carto itself. Oh and the strawberry is really good too :)

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread