IPro fits nicely in common ego case (pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
Thought this might be of interest, if you ever need to pack your IP. Something useful left of all my ego stuff. Fit IP, 6ml tank, 10ml juice bottle, batteries, and even room for another IP or passthrough or something. Not that I ever want my IP anywhere else but in my hand. These cases are sold in stores all over the Internet.

If you can't tell from picture, the case is almost exactly the size of an eyeglasses case.

RPV_0001.jpg IPRO-03.jpg

Last edited:

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
Last edited:

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
SWEET! I have a black case like this & someone bought me a PINK one when they saw them available a few weeks ago :)

This is my 2nd day with the Infinity Pro & the only time it has left my hands is pretty much when I went to bed last night, lmao

Notcigs must be doing pretty well, seen quite of few people this week saying they just got an IPro, including myself. It is such a wonderful device I hope and expect they will sell many more.

annah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2009
Virginia Beach
Hmm... About cases... So what *do* you put your stuff in then? I don't want to carry my ego case, since it's so big and I only have a few things to carry. I've been using one of the travel soap dishes. (lol) But it's big even for what I need. I am carrying 1 set of batteries, an extra carto, and a 10 ml bottle of juice. Any ideas? I don't want my stuff rolling around in my purse (though that might be a good place to have an extra carto). Most of my pants don't have pockets, so that's out too.

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
Hmm... About cases... So what *do* you put your stuff in then? I don't want to carry my ego case, since it's so big and I only have a few things to carry. I've been using one of the travel soap dishes. (lol) But it's big even for what I need. I am carrying 1 set of batteries, an extra carto, and a 10 ml bottle of juice. Any ideas? I don't want my stuff rolling around in my purse (though that might be a good place to have an extra carto). Most of my pants don't have pockets, so that's out too.

How about one of those little change purses? Never shopped for one but I would think they come in all kinds of sizes. Or something like this although probably too big...

Amazon.com: Case Logic TBC-301 Ultra Compact Camera Case (Black): Camera & Photo

Last edited:

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA

Answer by question: Where did you put your cigarettes and lighter?

annah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2009
Virginia Beach
They flopped in my purse. But I don't want my batteries falling out. It would be a tragedy if one was lost! More importantly, I don't want to risk a huge leak in my purse. I'd rather there be something to cushion/protect the bottle.

Now that you mention it, I saw some really little digital camera cases at walmart the other day. They had some bright colorful prints on them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread