iPV2 50w... Clone? or updated/outdated version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the updated version too. I got a little worried at first when I noticed the differences just like a lot of you guys. I tried it out last night above 20 watts, I actually took it to 50. It works great. I don't understand the changes, except for the screws. I personally think the original looks better.

How many spare screws did you guys get? I got 2 Phillips screws extra and 2 Allen head screws installed. The little screwdriver that came with it sucks. I went to a hardware store and bought an Allen head screwdriver and now removing the screws is easy.

SleppX

Oct 6, 2014
Ohio
I got the updated version too. I got a little worried at first when I noticed the differences just like a lot of you guys. I tried it out last night above 20 watts, I actually took it to 50. It works great. I don't understand the changes, except for the screws. I personally think the original looks better.

How many spare screws did you guys get? I got 2 Phillips screws extra and 2 Allen head screws installed. The little screwdriver that came with it sucks. I went to a hardware store and bought an Allen head screwdriver and now removing the screws is easy.

I got 2 spare screws . They are all hex, one heavy duty micro USB cable. And a piece of .... hex screw driver.
And 1 bad ... box mod. I have the updated version . No + or - signs .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread