Is 76 cents a ML over charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
To me if its a good product with good CS then its not an unfair price.

You can't just take the price of juice into consideration. Many many supplies needed to make that liquid you use. Many many man hours go into coming up with that recipe, man hours to keep the business running, man hours for advertising, then there is actually mixing your juice and all that goes with that. Shipping bottling the list can go on.

I know my time is working something as theirs is. Pay the price and enjoy your liquid. Lol

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

ShogaNinja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I can tell you from my own DIY experience that I am able to make 24mg flavored juice for around 7 cents a ml. That price would go down significantly if I bought larger bottles of nic and PG and even lower if I made my own flavoring tinctures by soaking household items in PG such as coffee, tea, cinammon, vanilla, etc... If what you are vaping is less than 24mg the price goes WAY down the less nic u use. 0mg is borderline free lol.You could make 2 years worth for like 28 bucks of that.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
And making your own tinctures doesn't really save money either. I make my own coffee, vanilla. You end up using a bigger % of flavoring and can't get it as cencentratrd. This doesn't include the vanilla beans,pg,pga and most importantly your time.

Its not as fast/easy to mix up a bunch of liquids with all the variables as.one thinks. 5 in this order, 3 bottles in this order,10 well you get the picture. Go work for a.vendor for a.week and see why they charge what they do. I have watched them in action and it's lots of work. I happily paid $1/ml when I.first started vaping. Got me off of analogs. And I still to this day will pay that vendors prices if I am in the area because he helped kick my habit.

Hats off to the good juice vendors.

There my rant is done. Lol

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread